Declined [Deathrun] Tentacles

• Thread starter Deleted member 4601
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4601

Name of the map: DR_Tentacles
Intended Gamemode: Deathrun (Adventure)
Creator(s): Mulbery (with help from Olive44 the official Create test dummy)
Size: 107 x 107
Biome: Plains

Screenshots, including timer areas (Use default texture pack!):

The red stained glass represents barriers. Again, this map was designed such that lava would not flood the entire map, although the lava still floods a large portion of the map.

There are 5 timers, all placed at the same layer.

If you included chests, then list the items that are contained in each of them (Optional):
Not Applicable.

Any block that you prefer to be no-break or no-drop?:
Not Applicable.

Any extra information about your map?:
/warp DR_Tentacles on Create
The course takes about 1 minute to finish, so lava release should be around 1 minute.

Download link (optional):
Not Applicable.

superhalo6

Reaction score
I like this map, and the other one you have posted, I think they could be interesting (and looking nice is always good)

But the one thing that concerns me is how the lava flow functions, as of now I am giving this map a +0 (Not a permanent score)

Revised to +1

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4601

I like this map, and the other one you have posted, I think they could be interesting (and looking nice is always good)

But the one thing that concerns me is how the lava flow functions, as of now I am giving this map a +0 (Not a permanent score)
The map floods like any other map, except for the portion below the layer of barriers. The lava flow shouldn't be a problem. :-)

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I think this map is very well done and should get added. It's no Butamou, but it's still a very nice looking map. More importantly, it adds some much needed variety to DR- It doesn't feel like a butamou map. +1

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
This map has been denied. Although most of us liked this map and were enthusiastic about adding more Deathrun maps to the server, the map is one of the easiest Deathrun maps currently in the rotation and most people have no trouble at all finishing it. We want more challenging DR, and this isn't it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4601