[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
actually hip being scum is quite possible too, they might be able to vote with mis tomorrow after a mislynch, which would make this not stupid. might just be a random scum ability attached to the doll then, watches me or something and maybe he guessed i was cop so tried to lynch me first

hipmeow

Reaction score
alright but uh no im the cop.
very convenient

role is the camera operator basically
no clue how this would relate to a cop role

boo's definitely the best choice now that i've outed, not really any point of trying anything else now,
im unsure why you havent constantly being pushing boo or atleast keeping ur vote on them incase you were nightkilled. like i know i switch from you to mis yesterday but that was purely because of the sneaking susp that you were miller plus i was trying to obscure the fact that i was cop which failed i guess but im pretty sure ive only voted on you and mis. although i guess this somewhat weak reasoning seeing as i think the only other person you have voted is inf today, but i still think it makes sense to push on boo today rather than someone else, but who knows maybe im just applying how im playing cop to you.

moog you should probably visit me. i'll have control of the doll then too which would probably be good if we can figure out how it works and get rid of two scum at once.
im still not really sure how this doll works or the whole thing surrounding it but imo id be pretty hesitant to accept the doll as a townie let alone ask for it

plus overall this post seems like they just arent that concerned about possibly getting night killed like idk i feel like a cop would be more worried about this but they seem like they will be fine but reading this back it sounds kinda dumb but hey thats the feeling i get

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
no clue how this would relate to a cop role
role is the camera operator basically, i can watch someone and figure out if they're evil or not.
like i said i can view all the cameras in the facility so i can watch someone to figure out their intentions

im unsure why you havent constantly being pushing boo
i literally have been constantly pushing boo lmao. besides, i said a couple things like getting evidence for boo over night that i was pretty sure would clue people in if i died, if somehow they magically didn't consider the fact i was pushing boo the entire time

im still not really sure how this doll works or the whole thing surrounding it but imo id be pretty hesitant to accept the doll as a townie let alone ask for it

plus overall this post seems like they just arent that concerned about possibly getting night killed like idk i feel like a cop would be more worried about this but they seem like they will be fine but reading this back it sounds kinda dumb but hey thats the feeling i get
so you don't know what you would think if you were a townie. fair enough lmao
but yeah idk i don't really think it did anything to me before and since people keep trying to lynch me for no reason i tend to think it's at the least similar to the other version
if im going to get nightkilled there's nothing i can do about that because scum either know they can nightkill me or they can't (which is admittedly, what i expect). if i going to die then it would be best for me to get the doll and either get the 3p out of the game as i go or clear up what it does a little if it's not that. and otherwise i think being able to control it the day after that would be good but maybe there's better uses for it. it's not really a bad idea to confirm no visit from jace either but i wouldnt tend towards thinking it's better

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #2

PokeSvorlds - 4 (hipmeow, Nottykitten, Infected Alien 8_, Mooglie) [L-3]
Boooo - 1 ( PokeSvorlds) [L-6]

With 12 Players alive it will take 7 votes to lynch and 6 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Saturday 10/12, 11:59 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day (deadline TBD), the player with the most votes will be lynched.

hipmeow

Reaction score
like i said i can view all the cameras in the facility so i can watch someone to figure out their intentions
sounds more like a watcher role than a cop

i literally have been constantly pushing boo lmao.
you were voting inf earlier rather than boo. why?

also can you explain why you picked boo and moog to visit

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score

you were voting inf earlier rather than boo. why?

also can you explain why you picked boo and moog to visit
well it's not. and imo yours doesnt really sound like a cop so

people had already made it clear they weren't going to vote boo without a claim so i wanted to either get more info from voting inffy before outing and killing boo or just kill inffy if i thought moog was right and live longer

vibes, and then uh tbh vibes again. i mean there was more reasoning to moog as in there were more actions they did that looked suspicious to me and also thinking that of the possible scum they were higher on the list and also more likely to be a long-term threat but no specific reason or anything

lmao, ye hip def seems more believable.
ok but why

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i wanna be cool and throw out a vibe too. somehow moog is vibin prtty town to me.
thank you
same

also if poke flips cop then inf can just knife hip (even tho this means relying on the scum inf who could be hips mafia buddy (idk if inf is mafia or an evil 3p yet))

• Optimistic
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(idk if inf is mafia or an evil 3p yet))
or town

you know if inf has this knife why doesnt he just kill poke today
since its a night thing

i mean i could stab poke tonight and we lynch someone else to get more reads if you want

also does literally nobody have an opinion on me knifing ltin tonight

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi all I have had a busy past few days but have some time to read. For self reference, im on post 1195. Will keep reading later tonight maybe.

And you all seem to be reading terribly in my books Un focused, lots of misdirection
What do you mean by this? Who is misdirecting who? Intentionally? By "reading terribly" do you mean appearing to be scum or not playing well?

turns out they are a threat to town
What does that mean exactly? What sort of results do you get?

inf and nottys willingness to vote poke with a lack of evidence is the main reason why i gave townie-ish ratings
I presume this means giving notty and inf town ratings, which if so, makes this statement make zero sense to me. Surely that should be neutral at best? Voting a scum based on no evidence would to them be the same as voting a town based on no evidence, because of the aforementioned lack of evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

hipmeow

Reaction score
that they are a threat to town. thats literally the result
I presume this means giving notty and inf town ratings, which if so, makes this statement make zero sense to me. Surely that should be neutral at best? Voting a scum based on no evidence would to them be the same as voting a town based on no evidence, because of the aforementioned lack of evidence.
i mean if they are mafia and poke is also mafia it makes zero sense for them to vote poke which could lead to a bandwagon and then they just lost a maf buddy for zero reason.

anyway this entire post feels off to me. like you are trying to find reasons to make my cop claim look unbelievable. but i guess this could also be you probing for info seeing as poke claimed cop too, but still ltin seems a bit susp to me now too

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Not sure how to quote maybe I did it right. I had been meaning that lots of "I felt this way about last game" or "he was scum then"

Additionally reading through earlier in the day there was a lot of look over here look over there posts. One person says vote one way because of feelings and then seems to fall back on it pretty quick. I'd have to find explicit examples but hips post (after what I think would be a reorganization of it) made some good sense and now it's just weather we follow through with it or not. So that will be the next step at least we have 2 claims now to look at and see which is right.

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Not sure how to quote maybe I did it right. I had been meaning that lots of "I felt this way about last game" or "he was scum then"

Additionally reading through earlier in the day there was a lot of look over here look over there posts. One person says vote one way because of feelings and then seems to fall back on it pretty quick. I'd have to find explicit examples but hips post (after what I think would be a reorganization of it) made some good sense and now it's just weather we follow through with it or not. So that will be the next step at least we have 2 claims now to look at and see which is right.
Nope I didn't lol was quoting your quoting me Ltin

• Thank You
Reactions: Ltin

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
i mean if they are mafia and poke is also mafia it makes zero sense for them to vote poke which could lead to a bandwagon and then they just lost a maf buddy for zero reason.
are you sure
inf and notty have both admitted to knowing you were cop
when the cop is going hard on your mafia buddy and youre 99% sure theyre cop do you not follow them to try and look innocent
bussing isnt a new thing!
like you are trying to find reasons to make my cop claim look unbelievable
i also dont see how this was what ltins post was (dont get me wrong i believe youre cop & im neutral/minor scum leaning on ltin but) since all they asked was what your result meant & how inf/notty were innocent for following you

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
has no one actually gone back and looked at the past cause it seems like the only reason people are assuming hip is cop is cause he claimed before i did? but that's not a good reason, especially since if you actually go look it's pretty obvious im cop and hip's 3p or mafia like wtf. i'd go through arguments to back that up but i dont have the time and you can look basically anywhere to see what i mean?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
has no one actually gone back and looked at the past cause it seems like the only reason people are assuming hip is cop is cause he claimed before i did? but that's not a good reason, especially since if you actually go look it's pretty obvious im cop and hip's 3p or mafia like wtf. i'd go through arguments to back that up but i dont have the time and you can look basically anywhere to see what i mean?
but your evidence is that you were going hard against boo right
while hip was going hard against you
and i trust hip more seeing as the boo votes were happening before you joined in
+ he claimed first
+ hip is just gonna get knifed tonight if you do flip cop so its winwin!

but ya this post is also scum central
now im just curious about what your real action was that you used against me

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Thats why I want to know more about your reads. I know you posted but I need to go back and correlate. Having a just in case is always good. But also what's your "cop" reports? I know you mentioned them but want to double check.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi all I have had a busy past few days but have some time to read. For self reference, im on post 1195. Will keep reading later tonight maybe.

What do you mean by this? Who is misdirecting who? Intentionally? By "reading terribly" do you mean appearing to be scum or not playing well?

here we see ltin pop up to pretend he's being really inquisitive and useful and ignoring my message to knife him since he isnt sure how to react while looking townie

i know this is just tunnel vision but still this post reaks of scum to me

that they are a threat to town. thats literally the result

anyway this entire post feels off to me. like you are trying to find reasons to make my cop claim look unbelievable. but i guess this could also be you probing for info seeing as poke claimed cop too, but still ltin seems a bit susp to me now too
well like i said earlier notty (and me) could still be maf since she picked up on you possibly being cop and then bus poke to make everyone think she voted poke even when poke could've easily got by and lived (but i doubt that was the intention since she admitted to knowing you were cop/flagged it up as softclaiming earlier on so that'd defeat the purpose but still she could've voted poke just since she thought it'd make her look more townie even if she later admitted she knew it was a cop claim)

the one thing that does bother me is that she literally said 'havent you seen hips softclaims' or something which was the whole reason i even noticed you might be cop since that made me go back through your posts, and i kinda dont see a townie doing that since thatd put you at risk, but i could also see it as she just thought your softclaims were subtle enough that others probably wouldnt see it and theyd just see that notty saw your softclaims and think 'well i cant see it myself but i guess theyre there somewhere but idk what role he is' but it does make me doubt her a bit

are you sure
inf and notty have both admitted to knowing you were cop
when the cop is going hard on your mafia buddy and youre 99% sure theyre cop do you not follow them to try and look innocent
bussing isnt a new thing!

i also dont see how this was what ltins post was (dont get me wrong i believe youre cop & im neutral/minor scum leaning on ltin but) since all they asked was what your result meant & how inf/notty were innocent for following you
this but also it wouldn't (or shouldnt) make us look innocent if we did this since a) notty pointed out/hinted that she thought he was softclaiming cop ages ago and then confirmed it recently (altho that was after id already pointed out she obviously was thinking hip was cop so maybe she didnt see any way of backing out of it + the first time she hinted it she just made a mistake there or something) and b) i also admitted it, so if we DID bus then that wouldnt be the intention most likely!

i mean id need you to actually do that since i see no indication that he's 3p/mafia

the 'he's the creepy girl' argument doesn't work since he's still wanting to lynch you and fakeclaimed for it even though you havent got the doll anymore

but yeah i kinda am basing the hip vs you thing as just 'hip set this up and claimed first' since you both feel (or at least felt) pretty townie to me but hip has more quotes i can go back and go 'yep i can see that as a cop claim' since they already felt like that to me anyway so thats the one i side with as being the most likely one to be correct rather than yours which i never even considered to be a cop thing until now (tho maybe thats since i already thought hip could be it by the time you reached the point where you were pushing so hard on boooo)

and idk what motivation hip would have to claim cop when he isnt since if hes mafia its suicide for little reason and if hes third party we already had an executioner role so i doubt theres a second so it makes more sense hes just truly cop + youre ccing him

+ also it feels a lot like youve given up and are just kinda going through the motions of what you have to do to not gamethrow to me

anyw

Status
Not open for further replies.