[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i mean i tried to like keep my percents and numbers low too because i felt like those big boy numbers and percents would be a bit too obvious that i was a cop basically i was trying really hard to push on poke but also to make it look like i was just doing it as a boring non cop boy
yh i know thats why i kept bringing up your reads being good recently to give you a fake excuse to justify high percentages of confidence!

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Infected_alien8_ mr scum do you think it makes sense for hip to investigate hk rather than me
idk, i dont think saying its the same outcome makes sense since thatd imply hk is town

but i can see why hed want to investigate the person hes less sure of since if he thinks youre scum already then hed be fine lynching you without a report but then be lost as to who to lynch next but if he finds hk as scum then hes got a 2nd person hes happy to lynch as well

but i mean im probably not gonna be on board with lynching you without a scum report just since your confusion about why i was following hip felt genuine rather than forced so it seems like you genuinely didnt think he was cop + if hip was blocked (which he seems to have been) then maf probably (but not necessarily i guess) saw he could be cop as well which would make you townie

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but i mean im probably not gonna be on board with lynching you without a scum report just since your confusion about why i was following hip felt genuine rather than forced so it seems like you genuinely didnt think he was cop + if hip was blocked (which he seems to have been) then maf probably (but not necessarily i guess) saw he could be cop as well which would make you townie
(or 3p i guess)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
idk, i dont think saying its the same outcome makes sense since thatd imply hk is town

but i can see why hed want to investigate the person hes less sure of since if he thinks youre scum already then hed be fine lynching you without a report but then be lost as to who to lynch next but if he finds hk as scum then hes got a 2nd person hes happy to lynch as well

thank you mr scum, back to you mr bad cop

• Haha
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
so should i give my doll to jace so he can prove he doesnt visit people or to hip since hes probs most likely to be killed aka 3p removed from game
i bet theres a doctor who can protect hip so i doubt he'll die, i think mafia think this too hence why they blocked him instead of killing him (either that or it was just a coincidence they blocked hip the day after he was tunneling poke so hard)

also im like 80% sure i know what role jace is as well and its a town one so id say give it to someone else who might actually be nightkilled and who i dont think needs to prove themselves

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
i bet theres a doctor who can protect hip so i doubt he'll die, i think mafia think this too hence why they blocked him instead of killing him (either that or it was just a coincidence they blocked hip the day after he was tunneling poke so hard)

also im like 80% sure i know what role jace is as well and its a town one so id say give it to someone else who might actually be nightkilled and who i dont think needs to prove themselves
instead of someone who i dont think needs to prove themselves*

Jacethegray

Reaction score
So what I want to clerify from all of this is what to do in the opposite of things.

Preface this by saying these are not my reads but what I understand from the text that is flying by.

We have in case it turns out right
Hip - town
Notty - town (heavily reliant on hip)
Infected - town (heavily reliant on hip)
Emderfire - t (my claim)
Poke - mafia (heavily based off of hip)
Hk -sus mafia but will be investigated by hip
Jace - 3p or town?

Unclaimed:
Comp
Mischief
Litlin
Boo

Mooglie is sus to me but I have no evidence just seems very adversarial toamy people.

We have 12/16 people left
3 town dead
1 3p dead

I'd say that it's safe to assume 1/3 mafia? So at least 4 max of 6 people are mafia.
Maybe 4 and a number of 3p

So I'd argue that if hips idea pans out its safe to follow. If it does not we are heavily out numbered all of a sudden and the game is lynch or lose?

Comments?

(Also didn't forget about the fallacy question just through this was more important reading at work)

Jacethegray

Reaction score
And then what to do with the knife. If we played it safe you would coordinate with cop to kill confirmed and lynch sus? Not sure best use of knife though dieing with it isn't any fun obviously...

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
So what I want to clerify from all of this is what to do in the opposite of things.

Preface this by saying these are not my reads but what I understand from the text that is flying by.

We have in case it turns out right
Hip - town
Notty - town (heavily reliant on hip)
Infected - town (heavily reliant on hip)
Emderfire - t (my claim)
Poke - mafia (heavily based off of hip)
Hk -sus mafia but will be investigated by hip
Jace - 3p or town?

Unclaimed:
Comp
Mischief
Litlin
Boo

Mooglie is sus to me but I have no evidence just seems very adversarial toamy people.
I'm confused if these aren't your reads what are they

We have 12/16 people left
3 town dead
1 3p dead

I'd say that it's safe to assume 1/3 mafia? So at least 4 max of 6 people are mafia.
Maybe 4 and a number of 3p

So I'd argue that if hips idea pans out its safe to follow. If it does not we are heavily out numbered all of a sudden and the game is lynch or lose?

Comments?
we've only lost 2 town and usually maf are 1/4 of the player population

Jacethegray

Reaction score
I'm confused if these aren't your reads what are they

we've only lost 2 town and usually maf are 1/4 of the player population
I was clerifying what was said today by other people. Just so I have everyone's story straight.

Mischief no I skimmed most but I was strictly talking about now though I can re check it. I was just making sure i knew what everyone was saying and I was on the same page lol

Jacethegray

Reaction score
That way at least I know what I'm working with. If he is cop and what he says works it would be good to have the opposition if he lies at least we have a few people he is voicing for

Mischief

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for more people to vote or for someone to volunteer their action to me btw. You guys should hurry up and kill poke already

PokeSvorlds

Reaction score
alright but uh no im the cop. n1 i saw boo as anti-town and n2 moog was good. role is the camera operator basically, i can watch someone and figure out if they're evil or not.
and seriously if you go back it's pretty obvious that boo is evil, all their pushes and reasonings are really fake, but it seemed like mafia kept ignoring it and no one else really helped out
don't know about hip, i'd guess notty was right about him being the owner of the doll but he's trying to lynch me so it's probably a bit different than the other role? regardless, boo's definitely the best choice now that i've outed, not really any point of trying anything else now, and we can figure out other people later. currently i'd guess hip's 3p and boo/inf/probably not ltin so most likely hk/probably no fourth since there's so many 3p. also notty seems like 3p but could be a fourth maf if it comes down to that. don't think saying who i'll invest is super helpful but it'd probably be one of those
moog you should probably visit me. i'll have control of the doll then too which would probably be good if we can figure out how it works and get rid of two scum at once. alternatively hip could just tell us unless it's totally evil.

vote boo

Status
Not open for further replies.