Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

Mischief - 3 (Boooo, Mooglie, hipmeow) [L-1]
Boooo - 1 (Mischief) [L-3]

With 6 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Tuesday 10/22, 2:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

Boooo

Reaction score
rip

i do not remember this or understand its relevance tbh

well its sad but admittedly it was known ltin wouldnt be able to kill anyone last night since last night he was either blocked by hk (hip was the one blocked tho) or he visited hk last night but now that hk is dead he cant visit the machine to kill him so!!!!!!!!!!

this is a tragedy

vote mischief
Told you he wasn't the rber ?

its better to lynch mis since if boo isnt removed from game for winning then we know theyre holding back about role and so theyre the remaining threat/if they are removed and game continues then its ltin (probs)

if we lynch boo and game continues then we dont know if its mis or ltin/someone else meaning we have to continue using lynches and driving game towards the remaining persons wincon

like im 99.99999999999999% sure boo is the remaining threat but id rather let them win than take it away from them
I love you

If you think boo is the final threat you should vote them directly because they are 100% win stealer

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. I have already lost but that's my last piece of advice for town
I'm not a win stealer, idk even know what what is

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
End of Day 5

Mischief - 4 (Boooo, Mooglie, hipmeow, Ltin) [L-0]
Boooo - 1 (Mischief) [L-3]

With 6 players alive, it will take 4 votes to lynch and 3 to no-lynch.
A deadline is set for Tuesday 10/22, 2:00 pm UTC. An extension will be granted on popular demand.
If a majority is not reached by the end of the day, the player with the most votes will be lynched.

The people collectively decide to show some good old fashioned hospitality.....To the creepy spirit that's been haunting the Machine? Mischief is strung up clutching the doll in her hands. As her life fades away, so does Boooo, leaving the others to ponder what happened.

Mischief was the Alarmist.
Alignment: Self-Aligned

Abilities: Each night you may choose a player (this does not count as a visit). If that player visits the machine that night, their visit is publicly revealed at day start. Once you reveal a player, you may not choose them again.

Win condition: You win when you reveal two visits using your ability.
Boooo was the Creepy Girl and leaves the game victorious.
Alignment: Self-aligned

Abilities: Once per game, you may visit a player and give them a doll. Whenever a player holding the doll visits a player, the doll is passed on. At any given time, you know who has the doll.

Win condition: You win when the player holding the doll dies, regardless of the cause. If the player holding the doll is removed from the game for a reason other than death, the doll is returned to you to give out again.

And then there were 4. Please submit your actions for Night 6.

• Optimistic
  • Haha
Reactions: Boooo and Mooglie

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Start of Day 6

I'm out of flavor text, but the people didn't even go to sleep, just did their own things for 10 minutes and came back.

With 4 players alive, it will take 3 votes to lynch and 2 to no-lynch.

• Haha
Reactions: Ltin

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Votecount #1

Ltin - 2 (hipemeow, Mooglie) [L-1]

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hip is proven by infs flip (showing up as inno -> there must be a cop)
jace is proven by enders flip ('an artist' means an identical role (aka town) exists and i will argue with tim if this isnt the case)
im proven because im proven

just HAMMER YOURSELF PLEASE

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also (game is over now so i am ok with posting after hammer)
Anyone that I use it on once, I can't use it on again.
Abilities: Each night you may choose a player (this does not count as a visit). If that player visits the machine that night, their visit is publicly revealed at day start. Once you reveal a player, you may not choose them again.
this was a LIE THEN
IF I KNEW YOU COULD USE IT ON THE SAME PLAYER TWICE AS LONG AS IT WASNT A SUCCESSFUL ACTION THEN I WOULDNT HAVE LYNCHED YOU I WOULD HAVE TRIED TO HELP YOU WIN AAAAAAAAAAA

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
End of Day 6

Ltin - 3 (hipemeow, Mooglie, Ltin) [L-0]

Ltin was the Arsonist.
Alignment: Self-aligned

Abilities: Each night you may visit a player and douse them. This counts as an attack. On any night, you may light all players you have doused by visiting the Machine, killing them. You are also immune to one attack at night per game; you will be told if this immunity is used.

Win condition: You win when you are the only player left alive or nothing can prevent that from happening.

And with that, Town has emerged victorious against some odds. I'll get some player awards sorted soon, but feel free to chat it up about the game/roast me for my setup in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.