[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
like im 99.999999999999% sure jace has to be town based on enders flip otherwise i will argue over the use of that 'an'
i mean if the game still goes on once mis is lynched + boo has poofed since doll holder is dead tonight then it shouldnt matter if you investigate ltin/jace since if you get an inno report on one the other is evil

i mean i guess i could still be evil but im the doctor!!!!!!

even tho my actions are technically unconfirmed

you gotta believe me!!!!!!!

Reactions: Boooo

Mischief

Reaction score
Well, there is the actual threat to town left since its not actually me who is role blocking

I said that because you didn't care about my win condition and just voted HK right away. Even though I definitely helped town more than I should have by retracting and hinting. Since it was definitely better for be to help mafia.

Mischief

Reaction score
Ltin or mooglie is probably the last threat btw

The artist role doesn't make sense if there is only one artist

Mischief

Reaction score
Is it possible for boo to be a win stealer btw? Since I don't really see the final threat to town otherwise

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I said that because you didn't care about my win condition and just voted HK right away.
i still dont understand what happened or the relevance to that & hk was just gonna permablock ltin so you physically couldnt win
Even though I definitely helped town more than I should have by retracting and hinting.
i dont understand what you mean by hinting still
Since it was definitely better for be to help mafia.
ya probs
Ltin or mooglie is probably the last threat btw
rude! but ya except i think its boo still
@Mooglie who did you protect for all night?
why
but it was ltin both nights
Is it possible for boo to be a win stealer btw? Since I don't really see the final threat to town otherwise
ya im minorly worried about this but i dont think it would be fair for a role who's wincon could be fulfilled on night 1 to end the game so i will fight tim if its the case (i dont think it is tho)

Mischief

Reaction score
It also doesn't make sense that the game doesn't end unless boo gets there win condition because.... They would always win

So boo either has to be lynched if you think they are the threat. Or they are not the threat and is

I was the one telling (telling) you to use the doll to command boo's behavior so it wouldn't be needed for me to vote

Mischief

Reaction score
I mean I was the one who was asking about it in the first and I did say "and someone else can't win with mafia as easily" which I really didn't need to do as third party

I have weird morals, and was trying to skirt around them and just have the decision not be in my hands since mafia would have lost anyways because of boo. (Well actually probably not because everyone was being half witted including myself by actually pointing it out)

Mischief

Reaction score
There is still a way for us all to win if you are interested, but it's probably to risky for you to attempt it

hipmeow

Reaction score
Anyhow, @hipmeow did you see me as a threat or not?
i mean im pretty sure boo is the last threat if not ltin is a cooky SK

theres two options then either we lynch you or we lynch boo
if we lynch boo neither you or boo wins
if we lynch you boo wins

if you ask me the more winners the better but honestly i dont mind voting either of you its just theres no way for you to win at this point unless boo isnt the last threat i think so anyway

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
its better to lynch mis since if boo isnt removed from game for winning then we know theyre holding back about role and so theyre the remaining threat/if they are removed and game continues then its ltin (probs)

if we lynch boo and game continues then we dont know if its mis or ltin/someone else meaning we have to continue using lynches and driving game towards the remaining persons wincon

like im 99.99999999999999% sure boo is the remaining threat but id rather let them win than take it away from them

• Love

Mischief

Reaction score
You should vote boo directly then, in case of win stealer. It doesn't make sense at all that they would both

>Have a win condition they claim
>Not let the game end until they have their win.... Because they are guaranteed to win that way

Since you skirted around the question a bit, I'm assuming you saw me as neutral?

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
You should vote boo directly then, in case of win stealer. It doesn't make sense at all that they would both

>Have a win condition they claim
>Not let the game end until they have their win.... Because they are guaranteed to win that way

Since you skirted around the question a bit, I'm assuming you saw me as neutral?
but it wouldnt make sense for them to be a win stealer since the game could be over by night 1

and yes hip saw you as 'no threat' he said this before

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
if we really want to do the long drawn out play that is gonna make dead chat miserable we could just continue to no lynch until hip has checked everyone but this will take ages since it relies on everyone submitting their night actions and also tim being available to end the day/end the night

but i dont have time for this tbh

Mischief

Reaction score
If you think boo is the final threat you should vote them directly because they are 100% win stealer

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. I have already lost but that's my last piece of advice for town

Status
Not open for further replies.