[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
but i could also see it as she just thought your softclaims were subtle enough that others probably wouldnt see it and theyd just see that notty saw your softclaims and think 'well i cant see it myself but i guess theyre there somewhere but idk what role he is'
(as in she wanted to say it to make hip seem townie to get people to back off but didnt think people would actually work out that he was cop specifically, just that hed softclaimed a town role somewhere)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
this but also it wouldn't (or shouldnt) make us look innocent if we did this since a) notty pointed out/hinted that she thought he was softclaiming cop ages ago and then confirmed it recently (altho that was after id already pointed out she obviously was thinking hip was cop so maybe she didnt see any way of backing out of it + the first time she hinted it she just made a mistake there or something) and b) i also admitted it, so if we DID bus then that wouldnt be the intention most likely!
(oh and i feel like i made it pretty clear i knew hip was possibly cop yesterday as well so why would i do that if i wanted to pretend i hadnt seen it and bus poke for credit! saying this since i just realized you did point out we could've seen you were cop before i actually posted that i had seen it so my argument previously wouldnt work but this one does!)

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Vote poke

Though I'd like to know what pokes plan as cop would be so we can have a fall back in case he is cop. Just doesn't sound too convincing to me I agree with Infected_alien8_ view on that. But knowing who you consider scum before is nice to move forward with.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Vote poke

Though I'd like to know what pokes plan as cop would be so we can have a fall back in case he is cop. Just doesn't sound too convincing to me I agree with Infected_alien8_ view on that. But knowing who you consider scum before is nice to move forward with.
he said he got boooo as anti town so id stab hip + we lynch boooo tomorrow

also though before we hammer him Ltin im coming for you tonight unless you convince me otherwise so you might want to consider claiming <3

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What's your reason for litin?

Also we got any reads on comp?
Mischief said they were 3p? Is that correct?
since basically all his posts feel weird/empty/random/forced to be a certain way to me

comp idk hes always inactive

mis's claim was that they visit someone and if that person visits the machine that night they set off an alarm, and that they win if they set off an alarm twice on two different people

they said theyd visit me last night since i said i would visit the machine and then today an alarm was set off on the first post of the day so that part of their claim at least seems legit (unless she can just create a custom message for daystart)

Jacethegray

Reaction score
since basically all his posts feel weird/empty/random/forced to be a certain way to me

comp idk hes always inactive

mis's claim was that they visit someone and if that person visits the machine that night they set off an alarm, and that they win if they set off an alarm twice on two different people

they said theyd visit me last night since i said i would visit the machine and then today an alarm was set off on the first post of the day so that part of their claim at least seems legit (unless she can just create a custom message for daystart)
Interesting, do you have any claim as to why you visit the machine?
And cool so mis is either 3p or some sort of watcher role that could potentially be sided.
Seems more 3p though but they coulda made it sound that way for convienece but that's just me trying to find an opposition and it's not strong lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nottykitten

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Interesting, do you have any claim as to why you visit the machine?
And cool so mis is either 3p or some sort of watcher role that could potentially be sided.
Seems more 3p though but they coulda made it sound that way for convienece but that's just me trying to find an opposition and it's not strong lol
no i havent claimed anything other than i can visit the machine and i got a knife last night

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Sorry kinda been a long week, have been keeping up but haven't had the time to post

I pretty much entirely believe hip about their claim - there wouldn't be any reason to lie considering they only got one result. I assume they thought mafia sussed them because of getting no result on inf which probably was a block and so wanted to give the result just in case. Poke just comes across as cagey and its a little to convenient the whole "well actually im the cop" thing and wasnt particularly believable.

If there is a doc role I'd definitely protect hip tonight

I'd hammer poke rn but I do want to wait and see if there's any more discussion about the whole doll thing and also who inf should probably knife (esp as we've got essentially two lynches with it) so need to decide who the next scum is likely to be. (For the record Id say ltin rn)

Jacethegray

Reaction score
Interesting so we have at least 2 3p we know of. And 1 3p dead. So should be 2-4 more 3p. And we have a number of town (probly 6-8 3 of which are dead) and a number of mafia probably 4-6?

So we have a game plan assuming this does alright and if it doesn't its not the worst case and have a psudo plan for that as well.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Interesting so we have at least 2 3p we know of. And 1 3p dead. So should be 2-4 more 3p. And we have a number of town (probly 6-8 3 of which are dead) and a number of mafia probably 4-6?

So we have a game plan assuming this does alright and if it doesn't its not the worst case and have a psudo plan for that as well.
i doubt there's more than 2-3 third party in the game since there's only 16 of us

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
i want to stab @Ltin with it so if nobody has any objections
I have an objection!

boo's definitely the best choice now that i've outed
Under what situation is the person CCing your role not the best choice? (Hint: it is the one where you are scum and you don't want the real cop to be lynched, revealing your scumness)

In case you cant tell, I don't believe this claim.

i mean if they are mafia and poke is also mafia it makes zero sense for them to vote poke which could lead to a bandwagon and then they just lost a maf buddy for zero reason.
I guess that holds (though I don't see why we should exclude the possibility of a bus even if it is mafia starting the BW). But IMO you still cant ascertain any alignment from voting people w/o evidence. That just doesn't strike me as a townie thing to do.

anyway this entire post feels off to me. like you are trying to find reasons to make my cop claim look unbelievable. but i guess this could also be you probing for info seeing as poke claimed cop too, but still ltin seems a bit susp to me now too
Just because there is good reason to think you're town doesnt mean you get to be immune from criticism.

here we see ltin pop up to pretend he's being really inquisitive and useful and ignoring my message to knife him since he isnt sure how to react while looking townie
Except I wasn't caught all the way up!
For self reference, im on post 1195.
Also can I just say it is homecoming week and I will be occupied pretty much all of Saturday so I probably wont be around for the deadline. (The deadline is Saturday right?)

(oh and i feel like i made it pretty clear i knew hip was possibly cop yesterday as well so why would i do that if i wanted to pretend i hadnt seen it and bus poke for credit! saying this since i just realized you did point out we could've seen you were cop before i actually posted that i had seen it so my argument previously wouldnt work but this one does!)
Can you rephrase this into smaller sentences please? I cant tell what you are saying here...
I mean that is somewhat normal. I have a hard time following in the beginning of games a lot of the time.

I feel like doing a reads list, but I have to leave for a rehearsal soon so it wont be much. Standby.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
OK Reads list (This is what comes to mind atm; I don't have time to go back and look at all my bookmarks and stuff (I still think that is a great forum feature))
Inf - Weak Scum - Inf's reads seem manufactured to me. A lot of his reactions to posts amount to either repeating a phrase he has already used, or simply saying "This feels scummy to me," the latter of which strikes me as unhelpful at best.
Notty - Very Weak Scum - Something about Notty and inf just screams "we are on the same team" to me.
Poke - Scum - I mean I don't believe his claim so this should be somewhat self explanatory.
Hip - Town - wow what a shocker I bet you cant guess why using only the information above.
Jace - Weak Town - His posts are hard to read but he seems to be genuinely trying to contribute. This is mostly vibes though.
Mis - This isn't a read I just don't recall what mis claimed.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
OK Reads list (This is what comes to mind atm; I don't have time to go back and look at all my bookmarks and stuff (I still think that is a great forum feature))
Inf - Weak Scum - Inf's reads seem manufactured to me. A lot of his reactions to posts amount to either repeating a phrase he has already used, or simply saying "This feels scummy to me," the latter of which strikes me as unhelpful at best.
Notty - Very Weak Scum - Something about Notty and inf just screams "we are on the same team" to me.
Poke - Scum - I mean I don't believe his claim so this should be somewhat self explanatory.
Hip - Town - wow what a shocker I bet you cant guess why using only the information above.
Jace - Weak Town - His posts are hard to read but he seems to be genuinely trying to contribute. This is mostly vibes though.
Mis - This isn't a read I just don't recall what mis claimed.
youve deeply offended me

Status
Not open for further replies.