[Concluded] The Party at the Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
since he thinks i was making up your reads being good the last couple games as 'propaganda' or something
what that was a joke
idk if youre making it up or you just remember it in a much more positive light since hipmeow do you even remember your reads being spot on since i sure remember a certain townie called mulb being called scum by you literally all game

i think youre scum because youre scum

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
what that was a joke
idk if youre making it up or you just remember it in a much more positive light since hipmeow do you even remember your reads being spot on since i sure remember a certain townie called mulb being called scum by you literally all game

i think youre scum because youre scum
(but i do find your overreliance/focus on hip scummy just not necessarily about the previous games)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
honestly i just want this game to be over so i can kick you all in your faces
#modkilltheinactives

but for real @ every inactive WHY DO YOU SIGN UP TO GAMES IF YOURE NOT GOING TO PLAY IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE

hipmeow

Reaction score
you know what at this point i doubt we will get enough votes for poke unless i claim and i was going to wait longer to see if we could get a poke lynch without my claim but not only am i impatient but i also think no one else will prob vote with poke seeing as its just me pushing real hard based on vibes plus i wouldnt be surprised if i died tonight anyway. maybe this claim isnt optimal but whatever.

i am the supervisor man and im just a cop really.
on my first night i investigated poke because something rubbed me the wrong way d0 and wow turns out they are a threat to town
second night i checked on inf because i was unsure about him and i got no result so idk maybe i got mafia roleblocked or whatever.

inf and nottys willingness to vote poke with a lack of evidence is the main reason why i gave townie-ish ratings. now idk what it is but oog being scum is actual vibes, maybe its just due to him not voting poke but i can see townies being hesitant to join this vote/bw seeing as theres no real reason for it. also i guess poke could be a miller or whatever but like odds are thats not the case due to MATHS.

anyway to conclude poke is like 90% mafia alternatively he could be 3p i guess which kinda ruins my reads on notty and inf but i guess we can find out once they are dead. moog just feels like a mafia man but i dont have any actual evidence as to why. mafia might have a roleblocker or theres something up with inf idk what else could cause no result. my plan tonight was prob to go for hk seeing as idk im getting some off feelings from them too and idk im more sure that oog is mafia than hk. but i guess unless theres a doctor or a protect boy im dead and if mafia do have a roleblocker then im just useless (well apart from forcing their roleblocker on me i guess)

again idk if this was a good time to claim but i felt like my push on poke without much reason was making me more obvious or whatever but hey atleast town has a bunch of info to go off on now either way. also plus with enders whole weird typing also hopefully this makes inactives talk more to OK IM DONE NOW

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
now idk what it is but oog being scum is actual vibes
what
what was it before ?

also i wouldnt trust inf (well or notty but i trust notty a bit) because he hopped on poke fast since he probs was able to read you as cop with your ??? gunning on his mafia buddy poke so ya

but sure investigate me tonight

unvote
vote poke

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
you know what at this point i doubt we will get enough votes for poke unless i claim and i was going to wait longer to see if we could get a poke lynch without my claim but not only am i impatient but i also think no one else will prob vote with poke seeing as its just me pushing real hard based on vibes plus i wouldnt be surprised if i died tonight anyway. maybe this claim isnt optimal but whatever.

i am the supervisor man and im just a cop really.
on my first night i investigated poke because something rubbed me the wrong way d0 and wow turns out they are a threat to town
second night i checked on inf because i was unsure about him and i got no result so idk maybe i got mafia roleblocked or whatever.

inf and nottys willingness to vote poke with a lack of evidence is the main reason why i gave townie-ish ratings. now idk what it is but oog being scum is actual vibes, maybe its just due to him not voting poke but i can see townies being hesitant to join this vote/bw seeing as theres no real reason for it. also i guess poke could be a miller or whatever but like odds are thats not the case due to MATHS.

anyway to conclude poke is like 90% mafia alternatively he could be 3p i guess which kinda ruins my reads on notty and inf but i guess we can find out once they are dead. moog just feels like a mafia man but i dont have any actual evidence as to why. mafia might have a roleblocker or theres something up with inf idk what else could cause no result. my plan tonight was prob to go for hk seeing as idk im getting some off feelings from them too and idk im more sure that oog is mafia than hk. but i guess unless theres a doctor or a protect boy im dead and if mafia do have a roleblocker then im just useless (well apart from forcing their roleblocker on me i guess)

again idk if this was a good time to claim but i felt like my push on poke without much reason was making me more obvious or whatever but hey atleast town has a bunch of info to go off on now either way. also plus with enders whole weird typing also hopefully this makes inactives talk more to OK IM DONE NOW
KNEW IT

this is why i asked you for what your ratings meant and whether youd consider switching your ratings over and over again (tbh i thought you understood that thats what i was going for but this post makes it seem like you didnt)

but im slightly glad you claimed since i lowkey thought you got notty as a town report last night but also i was confused since you said 'no' when notty asked if you had any new vibes

and i was only like 90% sure you were cop anyway so i was even more conflicted with poke since he FELT TOWN to me so if i was wrong about you i was lynching a town read but i was like but im pretty sure he IS COP but whenever i tried to get bit more hint out of you YOU WOULDNT BUDGE

but yeah my role has 0 reason for you to not get a result which means you were probably roleblocked

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
also just saying it would make 0 sense for poke to give me the doll if we were mafia buddies but i see the wifoms coming/its a friendly mafia ability hes given you investigation immunity which is why youre ok being investigated!!!!

hipmeow

Reaction score
oh right i got the feeling that inf and notty figured out i was town (or atleast notty) yesterday and i didnt die so thats also why i slightly trust them (notty moreso)

hipmeow

Reaction score
but im pretty sure he IS COP but whenever i tried to get bit more hint out of you YOU WOULDNT BUDGE
i mean i tried to like keep my percents and numbers low too because i felt like those big boy numbers and percents would be a bit too obvious that i was a cop basically i was trying really hard to push on poke but also to make it look like i was just doing it as a boring non cop boy

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
what
what was it before ?

also i wouldnt trust inf (well or notty but i trust notty a bit) because he hopped on poke fast since he probs was able to read you as cop with your ??? gunning on his mafia buddy poke so ya

but sure investigate me tonight

unvote
vote poke
i mean it wasnt really fast since i saw him pushing poke loads and figured he might be cop yesterday but i wanted stranger instead since i was only like 75% sure he was cop yesterday and then it turned into 90% today when he kept saying random weird things were increasing his gut feeling

oh right i got the feeling that inf and notty figured out i was town (or atleast notty) yesterday and i didnt die so thats also why i slightly trust them (notty moreso)
i mean if you were roleblocked its possible mafia did figure you out and just figured doc mightve seen you as cop as well and so couldnt kill you

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
also oog i dont think this matters since you said it was a joke in the end anyway but thats why i said this:

fine I'll trust you but only since your vibes were spot on for the last two games

vote poke
(to make it less obvious hip was 90% cop by giving myself a reason for me following - i mean hips reads were good last two games but i dont remember if they were spot on or not but i said it to give a justification)

(actually ill just go onto explain other things)

i mean just check the awards ceremony in my game i gave him an award for having great reads

then check the award ceremony in alisha's game alisha gave him a similar award for reading me well + he read others well as well but i forget who but i remember thinking his reads were great

so it's no surprise to me that after a few games of being so correct about things he's tunneling poke with some confidence even if its only on vibes since his vibes have been proven to be good the last few games
(to make mafia think hed do this as vanilla and get him off the scent of him being cop if he was cop)

what fallacies

why is it better to go elsewhere for now

what does this mean could you explain it differently pls

don't make me knife you

speaking of knives if nobody has any other item should i risk using it then? and does anyone have a specific request in mind

also hipmeow random question you don't have to answer if you don't want to but I think it'll be useful to know later possibly, did you visit mars last night yes/no (and say no if you dont have an action as well so no leaves it super vague + saying yes leaves it vague what you did as well!)
(since he said he didnt get any more vibes so i was wondering if he was cop whether he a) visited mars so got no other report or b) was roleblocked, and if it was b) it was gonna give me reads on others once i saw he was actually cop since itd indicate mafia were onto him being cop)

i mean if its the epicmafia one then he'd need them nightkilled not lynched

+ he said oog wasnt a proper suspicion thing like poke is

but i guess we dont know what the doll DOES if you get what i mean
(me wondering if the doll made people look guilty on reports but ive decided this is really unlikely)

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
hey either way its going to be the same outcome basically. ive just got those vibes on u so what can i say
what how
this
a) implies hk is town so why are you investigating him
b) implies im scum which is quite literally incorrect

if both me and hk are town and you investigate him, you lynch pretty much one of the most active people here now
if you investigate me, you lynch hk who isnt as active!
assuming people just follow your lynches (which they shouldnt)

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
(and for the last bit i was communicating with hip/notty since notty also thought hip was cop since she rated my post agree ages ago on day 1 when i subtly asked hip a to give a hint if he was cop)
(oh and she mentioned him softclaiming which is what first alerted me to hip possibly being cop since i went back to read over his posts to see what notty was talking about and realized he was tunneling poke harder than id usually expect hip to tunnel on just vibes but i was only like considering it at that point and nowhere near confident and then he kept interrupting conversations to bring attention back to poke and it made sense but i still wasnt confident enough to follow it instead of stranger)

Status
Not open for further replies.