[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
my thoughts on what page 9 is hinting at:
  • 3rd party role because the "won't help anyone else" parts when even mafia can't be selfish since they have a team (and if so they may be some sort of SK role due to alisha's role?)
  • mafia anyway because flavor text is for LOSERS and maybe they have a way to steal light?
  • shitpost theory: notty is literally the arsonist as claimed earlier and is going to light a few of us on fire

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
my defense for keeping notty alive was that their action can be provable and so they can be proved not to be the darkness but here we are
Excuse me they knew this which is why I got blocked

even in roomchat i said the classic defense would be 'i was blocked!!'
Theres literally 0 other people for them to block though

my thoughts on what page 9 is hinting at:
  • shitpost theory: notty is literally the arsonist as claimed earlier and is going to light a few of us on fire
I doused Ltin 3 times come at me

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That moment when Alisha spends like 30 min arguing about not wanting a coin flip with Oog only to cause the coinflip herself. Bless you Tim for saving my life <3
You're not off the hook, you know.
In other news pretty sure I got roleblocked last night because I felt like the spirits were not listening. I tried to purify Ltin again. I spent the night alone in a room with Sessy so we were safe atleast. I got 1 measly microchip.
Whatever, new Darkness.

Vote Notty

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
alisha said both here and in the room chat that the only reason she thought she was roleblocked was purely that she didnt get any sort of result from investigating omnis body, no flavour at all about her inspection not working or anything!

also alisha came up with the theory that paralysed people cant pick up items
night 1 being me paralysed hence 0 items while alisha was purified
night 2 being alisha paralysed hence 0 items while ltin was purified
night 3 notty is paralysed and gains a microchip?!?!??!

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
By the way, 2 scrap metal for me.

And we should organize a way to build the Soul Verification machine if we have the items required.
Sessy neglected to mention a couple of things about said Machine: Each machine is usable only once, and uses the building's emergency power supply which is restored every third night.

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
I think timdood is more likely to be maf than notty right now even though I do not believe notty is town at all
timdood really wanted to pair up with HK for the first night and the information we got last night makes it seem timdood would know HK was a teammate
also the confusion he caused with voting/unvoting in the last few minutes is scummy

• ❤
Reactions: Nottykitten