[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
timdood/sessy/notty mafia alisha 3rd party I'm calling it now
timdood, who is probably maf buddies with notty, who was 3rd to claim followed by me and I actually tried to prove myself
If I wanted notty to survive why would I have removed my vote on HK?
I've justified my vote enough to reasonably leave it there without suspicion, and if I were mafia with notty I most certainly would have.

Also sessy's vote is planting huge red flags in my head. I don't like it one bit no no no

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
Maybe you want someone else to answer this but they claim to be the town cop that can investigate whomever they want if they're alone in a room, or the person thats in the room with them if they are paired up. However they chose to go into a room last night where already 3 people claimed they would go into, essentially making them useless that night. Why would someone with that role go into a room where already 3 people are expected to go? They wouldn't and thats why I think this entire claim is fake.

Also mental powers are bad
to add to this, role cop is the most easy role to fake since we've all claimed our roles, it has a very fiddly mechanic to make sure it works when the current theory seems to be that the mafia roles can easily be either town or mafia, hk also said that they get role and alignment which is blasphemy for a mafia game you're either a role cop or and alignment cop!

also i just would prefer lynching hk to lynching notty

i said before that i think lynching one of the comedian claims would be a better idea but it was too late for that