[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
Another reason im voting HK was because TWG died because he was blindly following Notty like the good little cultist he is and someone was concerned about Notty being able to escape a lynch or something idk

And im totally not remembering these on the fly to justify my decision!!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
pages 8, 9, 11, 12 and 18 are all unread
and i guess someone has to doublecheck pages 10 and/or 14 since having the exact same information on 2 pages except one has a totem seems odd
we should probably decide whos reading what before night ends (i know some people already talked about this but)

Alisha you get to read page 8
Timdood3 you get to read page 9
Ltin you get to read page 11
Mooglie you get to read page 10 (i want to doublecheck hk's page and i only trust myself to do so)
hipmeow you get to read page 12
Nottykitten you get to read page 18 if hk is lynched
HKCaper you get to read page 18 if notty is lynched
webpaige you get to read whatever you want, choose wisely!
sessybessy you get to read whatever you want, choose wisely!

i am your glorious leader and you shall listen to me (if anyone has any complaints/requests then sure but dont decide willy nilly during night!)
also presumably paige/sessy should read page 8, 9, 11, 12 or 18 since likely one of us will die and so there will still be an unread pamphlet page by tomorrow

• Agree
Reactions: Timdood3 and Alisha

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
we should probably decide whos reading what before night ends (i know some people already talked about this but)

Alisha you get to read page 8
Timdood3 you get to read page 9
Ltin you get to read page 11
Mooglie you get to read page 10 (i want to doublecheck hk's page and i only trust myself to do so)
hipmeow you get to read page 12
Nottykitten you get to read page 18 if hk is lynched
HKCaper you get to read page 18 if notty is lynched
webpaige you get to read whatever you want, choose wisely!
sessybessy you get to read whatever you want, choose wisely!

i am your glorious leader and you shall listen to me (if anyone has any complaints/requests then sure but dont decide willy nilly during night!)
also presumably paige/sessy should read page 8, 9, 11, 12 or 18 since likely one of us will die and so there will still be an unread pamphlet page by tomorrow
I want page 16.

Reactions: Nottykitten

webpaige

Mafia Host
Reaction score
That was once I'm drawn to the kitchen now still since I didn't go last night. It's where i'll pick up a knife and stab whomever else is going there
there's also nothing that really points to items being useful for mafia
some pages hint at it but could also be a 'here's a possible item' or 'here's a possible thing to make'
and considering how easy it is for you to hit town and wipe out all these items you're probably EVIL

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
there's also nothing that really points to items being useful for mafia
some pages hint at it but could also be a 'here's a possible item' or 'here's a possible thing to make'
and considering how easy it is for you to hit town and wipe out all these items you're probably EVIL
I'm really not but its not like I can stop you from believing that. Still why not play it safe and just have me purify whomever the town wants so I can prove I did not do the nightkill and you can go after the actual killers instead?