[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Because why else would we get multiple pages of lore about people finding a way to make them not laugh and have a page of lore with a direct quote of what someone said to the judges?
You are susping ltin because of a quote in flavor that you think is important, because it could prevent someone from being lynched?

Why dont you just make the quote your joke and then we vote you. Sound fair?

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
You are susping ltin because of a quote in flavor that you think is important, because it could prevent someone from being lynched?

Why dont you just make the quote your joke and then we vote you. Sound fair?
Im suspecting Ltin for leaving it out either deliberately or because hes Mafia and doesnt care about discovering information in the lore.

I don't think it will make someone survive, I think with the new information we got from page 4 it might be some sort of secondary wincon where you simply leave the building (why else were they taken aside instead of brutally murdered on stage?). Ill happily put it as my joke if im lynched but id rather go for a town win by lynching you.

Ltin

Mafia Host
Reaction score
You say "leave it out" but "it" isn't contained anywhere. You came to that conclusion of your own accord. You created it out of thin air. That doesn't mean it is wrong, but it does mean I didn't leave it out.

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
What does that even mean
What are you even on about

that's actually not a bad idea, if HK is telling the truth maybe his <o> can pick up hidden parts of your role too?
So do you think HK is telling the truth? If his role is true why did he choose to go into a room with already '3' people in it last night (me/you/paige all said wes go kitchen) instead of spending some extra time looking for which room didnt have multiple claimed people in it? Makes no realistic sense

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
So do you think HK is telling the truth? If his role is true why did he choose to go into a room with already '3' people in it last night (me/you/paige all said wes go kitchen) instead of spending some extra time looking for which room didnt have multiple claimed people in it? Makes no realistic sense
I qualified it with an 'if'!

I find it extremely weird he would do that, and for his claim he has the most potential to actually give us some information on other people and be able to definitively trust others, but he sacrificed that to deliberately go into rooms way more than only one other person?

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
What are you even on about

I was in a room with 1 other person, but my room became dark. Also iirc paige didnt claim a room (or atleast i dont recal her saying she went into that room, and remember something like that being said in kitchen) and you didnt show up. If paige hadnt chosen that room aswell, i could have checked alisha. When my room went dark you cant honestly expect i can vibe where everyone is going. Im not even sure if it was possible for me to join a room with two (where hip, ltin, and moog together? Serious question id like to know).

Anyway since sessy said to join me i feel comfortable voting.

Vote notty

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
I was in a room with 1 other person, but my room became dark. Also iirc paige didnt claim a room (or atleast i dont recal her saying she went into that room, and remember something like that being said in kitchen) and you didnt show up. If paige hadnt chosen that room aswell, i could have checked alisha. When my room went dark you cant honestly expect i can vibe where everyone is going. Im not even sure if it was possible for me to join a room with two (where hip, ltin, and moog together? Serious question id like to know).

Anyway since sessy said to join me i feel comfortable voting.

Vote notty
Well one, you couldnt possibly have known I wasn't going to show up and two we spent half the day making sure to keep track of who goes where so you didnt need to 'vibe' you needed to pay attention which, if you were a town cop that needed this information, you would of.