[GAME OVER - TOWN WIN] The Comedy Club

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
idk Alisha is being very shady but I'm also sus of notty rn. With Alisha being absolutely adamant to kill Notty so early into the and I want to vote Notty but Alisha is definitely raising more suspicions for me especially with that question dodge above, I'm gonna wait out a bit more of this game and see who I choose to vote because both of them are highly suspicious to me

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
idk Alisha is being very shady but I'm also sus of notty rn. With Alisha being absolutely adamant to kill Notty so early into the and I want to vote Notty but Alisha is definitely raising more suspicions for me especially with that question dodge above, I'm gonna wait out a bit more of this game and see who I choose to vote because both of them are highly suspicious to me
what question dodge

Alisha

Mafia Host
Mafia Mod
Reaction score
what about paige