Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
In-game username: davidjl123

Staff references (Op+): [Operator] Da_Jinks, [Operator] NogTrog

Time spent on the server: 9 days, 22 hours, 34 minutes

Other server ranks (present and past):
  • Build AdvBuilder (08/16/2010 - 09/06/2010)
  • Build AdvBuilder (10/29/2010 - 11/19/2010)
  • Build Operator (11/19/2010 - 01/01/2011)
  • SMP Trusted (08/??/2010 - 11/19/2010)
  • Zombie Trusted (07/08/2011 - 02/11/2012)
TeamSpeak Y/N: Y

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
I believe that Trusted is a crucial rank in the "staff ladder", as I like to call it. I also believe that Trusted is a "trial rank" before Operator. The responsibilities of the Trusted rank is representing Blocktopia and its servers (including Journey to Elysium as a whole), warning/kicking players, and generally helping the players.
If a Trusted doesn't act the way that they are supposed to do, then this will be a poor representation of the staff as a whole.
When a higher rank/staff isn't online or busy, the trusteds will fill in their slots, helping
players as much as they can.
Therefore, Trusted is an important staff rank.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?:
I have had much experience when I staffed Blocktopia servers in the past. I have also staffed other Minecraft servers. During my previous staffing experience, I have learned some tough lessons. Now, in 2013, I am ready to start staffing again. I am an overall helpful and friendly player who will be dedicated to JtE.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
I am a happy and friendly person who is always willing to help others. I have said before in my Aristocrat application that I am more mature in Minecraft than some of my peers. I believe that I am a good fit for this staff position.

Signed, davidjl123

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
You have a huge history within this community, many times having staffed. You are very mature, and very active. You have done tons to help the server, and I can see you being a very good Trusted. +1.

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
You are quite young, but your maturity far exceeds it! You've been around for quite a while, so I know you have knowledge on our servers. Active and helpful player.

+1

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
As shown by your application, you fully understand the rank and it's responsibilities, and you come across as very mature, and certainly dedicated. I'm glad you're hoping to rejoin the ranks of Blocktopia staff. Good luck!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.