Historian
Donor
Reaction score
Website
omaranddavid.weebly.com
In-game username: davidjl123

Staff references (Trusted+): [Economist] superstein

Time spent on the server: 7 days, 21 hours, 28 minutes

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: I understand the maturity of this player rank because maturity is one of the big things to get the Aristocrat rank, along with helpfulness and friendship. I am also always very happy to try to help people. I will be responsible when using my Aristocratic abilities and commands. I may be young, but I am more mature than most of my peers.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of:
  • I joined Sancti Crustulam, which is most of the reason why I am continually active on JtE.
  • I am the Minister of Information of Sancti Crustulam, and also the Junior Representative of Sancti Crustulam to the Parliament.
  • I am proud to have made many friends during my time in JtE, and still am.
  • I am proud to have helped Biblius maintain Sancti Crustulam in a few instances.
  • I created the Price Guide 2.0.
Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I have been playing Minecraft, and Blocktopia, for almost 3 years. Also a historian. I staffed many servers in the past, and I know what it takes to become the highest player rank. Being around other people, I also like to have fun. I am ready to take on the Aristocrat rank!

-davidjl123

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Yes, many contributions to the community forum-wise my friend, all the way back from the zombie staff picture poster to the price guide now! I remember first seeing you as a cute little zombie trusted way back when in my player days! Yes, +1 for david!

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
Yup an other 12 year old who I thought was 16. On serious note. +1. You're a fun guy and you have done a ton of stuff to help the server. I'm sure you'll handle the commands with maturity.

D

DarkHender

The fact people thought you were so old! :p I knew you were around 12-13 c:
From what I see you're mature in our servers and you're capable of keeping a high rank (even if it is a player rank!)
+1 and good luck!

Reactions: davidjl123
Status
Not open for further replies.