Not open for further replies.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Trello

Keeping players interested is the #1 rule of DarkRP. There is always a sweet spot when it comes to servers, where you cannot vary too much, but you have to be unique. Since there's so much that happens, and many new things that come out for garrysmod, I've decided to make a trello for DarkRP.

Pretty much, so many ideas come from so many places, like the forums, in-game, just from off the top of your head, which also can be jumbled into other things like bug fixes, quality tweaks, etc, which in turn, can sometimes hurt the server. Trello though, will help us organize our thoughts and plans as we progress through DarkRP updates.

Link: https://trello.com/invite/b/WhuwN3In/d5f4fdb3e3dfe2f637a58f0b2cb7d929/darkrp-trello

(This will also maybe put you on the EscRes team for Trello)

Feel free to edit, add new boards, and cards as you please. Please use labels and make sure it is thorough though. Thank you!

Other Important Links

Organization is the key to a successful server. My buddy StarBaker has helped me with drive links that will help us keep organized.

DarkRP Incident Sheet (Write down who you banned, what happened, etc):

DarkRP Staff / Warnings Sheet (Staff List, Warnings, Activity, Productivity, etc)

Last edited:
Reactions: Velzerat
Status
Not open for further replies.