Other DarkRP Closure

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I think Les's Pepsi made everything better, but this newfound peace may not last forever, so I'll write this. I'm on holiday today - Saturday, so if I get back and I see yet more flaming, well... you're not going to have fun. I won't call anyone out individually, because we all know where that gets us, but I've got no idea how I'm not getting slated for my absolutely awful performance as Advertiser - if there even was a "performance" from me in the first place... On the survey, the main response for the advertiser section was "We have an advertising team?" Hex's organisation with it all behind the scenes is already showing me he'll do better than me, and he's barely started. So, #GiveHexAChance, stop meming each other to death, and if you're incapable of that, either rant about how bad I was or get out.

Thank you.

rosekill

Reaction score
You say this shit a week into the server and they threaten to ban you, (Should've fucking listened). You say this shit after it gets shut down and people believe they will learn for next time. JUST LISTEN THE FIRST TIME AND YOU CAN STOP THIS, ONLY YOU CAN PREVENT FOREST FIRES.

• Agree
Reactions: JtTorso

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
What in the actual fuck? This server should have been shut down months ago.

Was there anything that you guys did to even encourage new players to join the server? Judging from the player history it looks like it only had a max of FIVE players only ONCE. Other than that it was a dead server.

This is one of the reasons why I have my doubts with Hex as Advertiser/CA. If he can't get players to join his DarkRP server then how the hell is he going to get players to our community?
lets make a new smp

CloudBryan9

Your Local Time Traveler
Reaction score
Remember folks, this thread is not going to be an off topic meme thread... Also remember only you can prevent forest fires. Otherwise Smokey will hunt you down and get you while you are sleeping. :) Good night guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, #GiveHexAChance, stop meming each other to death, and if you're incapable of that, either rant about how bad I was or get out.

Thank you.

• Confusing
Reactions: Willchill

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Remember folks, this thread is not going to be an off topic meme thread... Also remember only you can prevent forest fires. Otherwise Smokey will hunt you down and get you while you are sleeping. :) Good night guys!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why is that bear teabagging a child?

• Agree
Reactions: snowma
Status
Not open for further replies.