RoF - Declined DARK3STPRINCE application for ROF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troy

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? (Please also give any alt accounts, and if you're applying for our TTT server, your Steam ID.) DARK3STPRINCE

What timezone do you live in? Central US (-600)

How many hours have you played on the server for? not sure exactly...a few days worth at least.

How many hours can you spend helping out the server per week? however many I'm needed.

What prior staffing experience do you have? I have co leading experience on several servers (most of which have shut down) and I owned a couple servers as well (Castle craft and phoenixcraft) any questions about my role and duties on the servers that I co lead are welcome.

What do you think the role entails? making sure members are following rules, making new members feel welcome and making sure returning members feel at home and want to stay. make sure people are updated on our rules.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I have a lot of fun on the server constantly and I get along with quite a few of the mods as well. I am fun and active and I'm always willing to teach and help people learn.

What qualities can you bring to the current staff team, that set you apart from other applicants? prior experience leading servers. maturity from age and loads of experience on the server.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with? I would assess the situation and do everything in my power to solve the situation, if I couldn't I would reach out to other staff for guidance.

Is there anything else we should know or you want to tell us? The cake is a lie.

Got any builds you'd like to show off? (Create only but not mandatory) feel free to ask and I can send screenshots, robo has seen some of my work also.

• Agree
Reactions: Fragile
Status
Not open for further replies.