Danni's Head Museum

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I have been working on collecting heads over since the server started, and the latest months I have been putting them into a museum. I have now decided to make it open for public, as it got quite alot heads now, and is something I want to show people. Any one is welcome!

The museum is located near my house, at the coords: x.875 z725
You can either simply walk there, follwing the coords, or you can get there through my portal, that is at my potateo farm, there is signs from there. The potatoe farm portal is located at port fisk NN station and is named prortal to "Danni's farm". It is also near Port Fisk, Wisteria and Concord.

Trading and donations:
I am always buying heads, both the ones I dont have, and the ones I alreadu have. I pay in Diamonds, emeralds, and other heads. Heads are not for sale, only trading with an equaly good head. I do of course take donations, and really appreciate it, and as a bonus you will get your name at the donator wall!

The current heads that is set up, or that Im working on setting up is all in this list.
http://pastebin.com/jJ0iwBkx
Sploorky
Bram13
Terre936
77_is_the__Best or whatever it is
Storm886

I also want all other heads, especially thoose I dont already got. Thoose listed aboive is merely the ones I can think of that I really want.

Welcome, and have a good time!

PS: Feel free to use the minecarts, but you will miss the heads!

77thShad

Ayy lmao
Reaction score

SirCiphered

Reaction score
Good thing you don't want my head b/c I possess the only remaining copy of mine (not counting being alive as having a head).

Faliara

Reaction score
I once got my head, but then I forgot what I did with it... :/ Sorry, my head is with someone else, I think. Either that, or it's in the Mobs Drop chest (or mine for private use, as me and Endy have our own items we dun wanna share)

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
How the hell did you get my head? I know of only a few people who have ever managed to get mine.
Oh, you are one of the few heads I remmember, NogTrog gave me all the spare heads that crucia had, and your was one of them, if I recall right. (Thanks Nog)
I should have asked for all my heads before leaving Crucia. Still, its a very rare head x)