DieLorelei
Old_Man_Oak63
Crashb23
Time spent on the server: 16 days and 11 hours

Other server ranks (present and past):
Former AoD trusted

TeamSpeak: Y

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
The trusteds job might not seem that important by some, but when the operators+ are not on they can be crucial for the server. When there is higher staff on the server the trusteds are the “little helpers”. The /ticket system also makes it much easier for trusteds to clear up grief. The trusted rank means that you should be extremely mature, helpful and of course friendly. The commands you are give shows that the staff on the server trust you, use them with causion.

Assume that there are more applicants and can only pick one of them, why you?: Well, I belive I am responsible enough to hold this rank. I also feel like that I can joke around with people on the server(s) but still be serious enough when it is needed. I learn fast and believe I will learn the commands fast enough. I try to help where I can, and enjoy helping out =) I also read the forums often, and believe im pretty active there, something that can be quite handy. And last, if I get I will work hard, and do as best I can helping out.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a 15 year old boy from Norway. I joined blocktopia for first time in October or September 2011, back then on the classic servers. In the spring 2012 I re-joined the community as I got premium after been away since 2011. Since then I have been active on AoD and SMP, and now JtE. I have played many different games through this time, but after I got premium no game have made me more addicted, neither have I had more fun with any other game that minecraft =)

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I can't really see you in the position of Trusted, but I know you will do a good job given a trial. I'm sure you will pick up the commands and job well, and it's clear you genuinely care about the server and have helped the staff a good bit. Hopefully you can make a success out of a trial! A well deserved +1.

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
I was unsure at first, as I had to watch you for a week to make sure whether I should give you a reference or not and during that time I realised how much of a help you were to players. You constantly help players in chat, you've shown great maturity before and during you being an Aristocrat and you're a great guy to be around. I know from things such as the Mole, dungeon quests and other Blocktopia servers you, in my opinion, have shown the correct qualities to become a trusted. With all of this, it's a +1 from me!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
While I don't see you quite a lot, in the times I do see you you always seem to be helping others, whether its an issue of gameplay or just navigating through our rules you always seem ready and able to help out. I'd be happy to give you a +1 and I wish you luck!

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score
Knowing how you started on our servers, it wasn't the best one ;P Though, you are a friendly guy that I got to know as days went on. You're fairly mature, polite, and helpful. I love your activity, and your dedication to help others on JTE.

Definite +1 from me.

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
PVPING SCUM, WHY I OUGHTA...

Danni, you are a really nice guy, who has the activity and attitude a trusted needs to fulfill, perhaps even more than that! From the start of JTE I've seen and grown to look forward to you being on our servers! You definitively know our rules, and I'm positive you will enforce them as fairly as possible. Nothing more to be said, +1

• Love
  • Agree
Reactions: Henry and Notme

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's bump this thread back up since he's been on trial for 2 Weeks now. Just wondering WHY he is still on trial.
Just wondering WHY you felt it necessary bump this. Trusted trials can last one week, two, three, or even four weeks. It takes time to see if a certain person will fit our staff team, and Qube and I do our best to make sure our staff do a good job and a trial is a large part of this. Not to mention, there is no reason Qube or I would release reasons a trial is being kept up, especially to someone who is of equal rank. Though I appreciate the concern, in the future, please don't butt in to things like this.

Locked until a decision is made.

EDIT: superstein and Sploorky are lazy. Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.