Not open for further replies.

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
In-game username: Danni122112

Staff references(Trusted+): -Ooglie101 Super_Goku DieLorelei Da Jinks crashb23

Time spent on the server: 14 days and 4 minutes.

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: With the rank of aristocrat comes responsibility, both over the title the title itself, and over the commands. You need to be able to take full responsibility of your actions, and not to abuse the commands given to you in any way. I belive that I am mature enough to hold the rank, I try to be nice to every one i meet.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: That would be beating the dungeon Soul Fortress, and my Dark room that are currently under construction. Other than that i havent really done much on the server except trying to make some friends and to have a good time =)

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Im a 15 year old boy from Norway, aiming to educate to be an engineer. I joined this community first time in Septemeber 2011, on the classic servers. I mostly played on LS and ZS back then. I rejoined the community in mai 2012, this time on premium. I have enjoyed playing on various SMP servers and AoD since then.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I said I was looking forward to your app. And you put everything in it what I wanted to see. I'm living with you for quite a while now on the farm and every time we have spoken, you were very friendly and mature. In the main chat I see you helping out people a lot of the time and you show that you're helpfull by opening your darkroom for Anyone to use it. I am sure you'll be a fine aristocrat. Good luck on the rest of the app. +1

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
What can I say? The Dungeon Conqueror,The Doom Bringer, you've made a massive impact in pvp yet all the while being humble about it, then I turn around and you are having fun bidding up others in my auctions and making a great impact on the pve side of the world too. A fun and mature person to talk to, I think you could hold the rank well +1

• Love
Reactions: Danni122112

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
We've had some fun times (that time where you tried killed me), and some not so fun times (the time where you killed me,) but through it all you've been mature and fun. I think you'll do a great job as an aristocrat, and I look forward to you becoming a more integral part of the server. +1 from me.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
When I heard this rank was coming out, I INSTANTLY knew I would reference you. You are a wonderful PvPer/Dungeon person who does not gloat whatsoever. Your also a great person on the PvE area and I feel your mature, incredibly active... The references! 5? Wow... I honestly see you going MUCH higher in ranks on this server and give a HUGE +1.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Not much to say from what the others said, and although I haven't talked to you much you seem like a great member of the community and server. From being that guy who posted in ban appeals without permission to applying for this rank, you've gone quite far and I'm sure you can handle the rank at this point! Doing something like putting lights in your darkroom really impressed me and let me know that you follow the rules more than what is expected of a player, and the role of Aristocrat is basically that. With all this in mind, I'll give a +1

• Love

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
I really haven't talked to you before, but I sure have noticed you, especially your pvp side. You appear to be a nice and friendly guy, who has come far in this community. +1

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.