[Dagon] DO I PUT THIS HERE? SHANDE LEADER APP - ACCEPTED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
What family are you applying for? Dagon

Why do you want to be a family leader? I have been leader in multiple large clans in every SMP that this community has laid out, including the last Primordia and honestly, I was pretty good at it. So why not just become one again?...also its fun.

What will you do to lead your family to prosperity? I currently have already set out plans and ideas on how to lay out towns/cities. First, have a capital that is fully fortified with walls then next, have cites that branch out around said capital. This is obviously gonna take a long time to complete but I did the same last time and it worked out perfectly fine. I also have a few ideas of creating my own government and "ranks" that give members a bit more say of what goes on in the Dagon family.

Are there any rules you want to implement within your family? How will you handle alliances and how will you deal with family members that violate the rules? Rules will be implemented, such as raiding rules and what not, which will be handled from my own ranked followers. Alliances will be handled by simply observing how that Family acts (if they are hostile towards members of my own family or others, then they will be treated as hostiles). Also, members who break the family rules multiple times would be talked to directly by me or worse case, banished from the family.

Extra notes: k be honest most people literally picked this clan for me to lead them so like wtf comeon

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Nope, Shande wanted to lead a clan, and he picked Dagon.
I wanted to join clan led either by Shande or Ogarci, when Primordia was first announced.

Also why you were so offended by my previous post?
Meme? Or, that I miss people from original Dagon?
You should go back and read what I said and ask yourself if your comment even made sense.
Edit: Lmao nice attempt deleting you comment and editing your previous one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Notme

Ogarci

Controller
Controller
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Accepted!

You will be the leader of your family until such a time that a consistent basis for elections is completed.

Expect communication from me before release!

Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.