Declined Da_Jinks' Forum Application (CSGO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Subforum(s) you wish to moderate: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Time-zone/Country of origin: EST (GMT-5) / USA.

Question - You see user and long-time administrator, Malcovent abusing his Admin powers by berating a user and insulting him publicly, how do you proceed?:
First I would gather any evidence I can from the incident at hand. Then I would contact Malcovent over a private channel for a explanation of the incident. If no explanation can be given I would send the evidence to other admins to discuss.

Question - An argument breaks out in a thread, both sides have some valid points but ultimately it is derailing the thread and starting a flamewar, how do you proceed?:
I would clean up the thread of any flaming material. Then I would make a post warning about not derailing the thread and create a PM to the users at hand telling them to take their discussion into a private context.

Question - A user publicly contests with your decision as a moderator, with a public post disagreeing about your decision regarding a moderator action, how do you proceed?
I would make a post replying to his comments at hand explaining the action. I would then create a PM with the user in question (since he will quite possibly have more questions) and offer any user who has a question to PM me for discussion.

Mock question - GmK is drunk and threatening to delete the forums, tell him your favorite joke so as to distract him:
I tried last time, but true "jokes" just aren't my thing. Henceforth, I present this glorious video which makes me laugh every time I see it:

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Da Jinks
Status
Not open for further replies.