Current project [unnamed]

Numberplay

Reaction score
For those still wondering what I've been up to since I've left my leadership of Gaia well here is the answer.

CMP

I lost interest in the survival side of Minecraft. It's just too hard to legitimately make great creations and it takes too much time. I also found some ideas for creations. I wanted to build something big, without any restraint and with fast tools.

So this project still doesn't have a name. If someone have a name suggestion, don't hesitate to tell me about it. I already made the structure of the place, now I need to add details and buildings. I also wanted to share pictures of this project, here's the link : http://imgur.com/fS2yT,Ap55z,kXDk4,X3aQz#0

Comments are welcomed.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
ME FREAKING GUSTA.

Anyways, that's epic, man.

Name it Aqueous City. An Aqueous Solution is a solution in which water is the solvent (YEAAAAAHHH SCIENCE). I don't know why, it just seems fitting to me :3

Numberplay

Reaction score
Sadly this project won't stay in Primordia. GmK told me it was too big to move in the new world (and I agree it was big :p) So I'll redo it in Singleplayer... from scratch... since the schematics are derping on me. Don,t worry I made plans before doing it, I can reproduce it perfectly.

Edit : I'll make a flat world with a big water region, it will save me some dangerous discoveries underground.