Name of your map: Turbine
Creator(s): Me (Bob)
Map size: Small - Medium
Round time: 8 mins
Teams [Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/None]: Red, Blue
Game type [KOTH/CTF/FFA/MvM/PLR/PL]: CTF
Time of Day: 0 Ticks
Biome: Flatland

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed]?: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 17:5, 20, 22, 35:1, 35:2, 35:4, 35:5, 35:6, 35:7, 35:8, 35:9, 35:10, 35:11, 35:12, 35:13, 35:14, 35:15, 35:16, 36, 42, 43, 44, 53, 63, 68, 69, 85, 89, 123, 124, 155, 155:1, 155:2, 155:3, 155:4

Cannons [obsidian]: # of cannons on your map 0
Jumppads [endportal]: # of jumppads on your map 0
Boosters [daylight sensor]: # of boosters on your map 0
Item Spawners [chiseled stone brick]: # of item spawners on your map (and what each spawns) 0

# of 'None' Spawns:
# of 'Red' Spawns: 2
# of 'Blue' Spawns: 2
# of 'Green' Spawns:
# of 'Yellow' Spawns:
Please clearly indicate where all necessary spawns are located on the map. I did it with beacons (One each in the crates in the middle of the map, then one each in the spawns on each side of the map)

Screenshots:

Download link: http://www.2shared.com/file/7BsxXHLB/CTF_Turbine.html
Additional comments: I have some breakable blocks that reveal additional paths around the map, I do not know how this will work out. I would like it to be tested, then if it doesn't work, we can remove them.

Reaction score
Finished! Would post more pics, but my internet is too slow I've gone past my quota playing Minecraft :p, took about 10 mins to upload the file. Sorry guys! :(

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
It looks fairly good. However I think that a roof should be added. Also it looks awful flat in some places. (On a side note please spoiler all of your screenshots, it takes up a lot of space and creates much computer lag)

Jubjubers

Best BuildBox Guy 2011 - 2013
Reaction score
Website
www.lingscars.com
It looks fairly good. However I think that a roof should be added. Also it looks awful flat in some places. (On a side note please spoiler all of your screenshots, it takes up a lot of space and creates much computer lag)

The Team Fortress 2 Ctf_Turbine map is flat also, mostly due to it being a building. Though it makes up for the flatness for the multiple passage to the capture point - I'm assuming this is a copy of the map and has it also.
I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post here, too.

Reaction score

The Team Fortress 2 Ctf_Turbine map is flat also, mostly due to it being a building. Though it makes up for the flatness for the multiple passage to the capture point - I'm assuming this is a copy of the map and has it also.

Yes, it does have the multiple ways. I have also added two extra side passages. But I await if it makes testing to make a call on removing or keeping them in.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score

It's fine that you post here, IF what you say is helpful or useful in any way.