Former CA
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Trenches[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Vatumok[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR] Capture the Flag
[BCOLOR=transparent]Size: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]64x64[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] Around the 64x64 plot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]On creat[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]e: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]/warp vatmap2 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]480 seconds[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Names of Teams: [BCOLOR=transparent]Red[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Blue.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: [/BCOLOR]Red (-208, 65, -786). Blue (-147, 65, -847). Both coordinates are for create.The spawn is also indicated with adminium.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Flag Locations: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Red (-207, 66, -842)[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. [/BCOLOR]Blue (-148, 66, -791).
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional] Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Optional][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Can drown: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]No[/BCOLOR]
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Special thanks to jackamel for giving some final tips[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Vat, thanks for your submission!

I'm going to go with a +1. There's a lot of vantage points where you can get an edge on the enemy, catch people off guard. While it is a simple map, I'd really enjoy to see how it plays out.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
While I feel like the map itself is a bit simplistic, I think it may offer good gameplay for the gamemode, so I want to see how it'll play out on the server. [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]

Status
Not open for further replies.