[CTF] Terminal

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
Name of your map: Terminal
Creator(s): JKangaroo (Special thanks for Jammy001, CaptainCake, chris360kss, and others)
Map size: 75x67x36 (Length?: 75, Width?: 67, Height: 36) (Not entirely certain on which goes where for the L/W)
Teams [Red/Blue/Yellow/Green/None]: Red/Blue
Time of Day: Night
Biome: Forest

Which blocks need to be ob [cannot be destroyed?]:
Please provide the block IDs or the block's full name.

Code:
All blocks should be unbreakable.
(Not certain if I missed any below)

01 (Stone)
17:1 (Spruce Log)
18:0 (Oak Leaves)
20 (Glass)
35:11 (Blue Wool)
35:14 (Red Wool)
35:15 (Black Wool)
42 (Block of Iron)
43 (Double Slabs)
44:5 (Stone Brick Slab)
44:7 (Quartz Slab)
44 (Slabs)
50 (Torch)
69 (Lever)
85 (Fence)
89 (Glowstone)
96 (Trapdoor)
101 (Iron bars)
109 (Stone Brick Stairs)
102 (Glass Pane)
120 (End Portal Block)
124 (Redstone Lamp Active)
134 (Spruce Wood Stairs)
138 (Beacon)
Cannons [obsidian]: # of cannons on your map: 0
Jumppads [endportal]: # of jumppads on your map: 32
Boosters [daylight sensor]: # of boosters on your map: 0
Item Spawners [chiseled stone brick]: # of item spawners on your map (and what each spawns): 0

# of 'None' Spawns: 0
# of 'Red' Spawns: 4
# of 'Blue' Spawns: 4
# of 'Green' Spawns: 0
# of 'Yellow' Spawns: 0
Please indicate where all necessary spawns are located on the map.
All Spawns are marked with beacons w/ Signs on top.
Upper Spawning Rooms (Above Flag Areas; 2 spawns per team)

Lower Spawning Areas (Along Rail-line, 2 spawns per team)

Screenshots: Full Album: http://imgur.com/a/uALrp#0 Warp on Buildbox: /warp terminal
I suggest looking at it In-game, as it is difficult to see the map via Screenshots.
Download link: Note: The map should be under the Buildbox Schematics under "terminal", however, when the schematic was taken, a part of the map was flawed which I had to fix. If the new schematic (under the same name) does not have this part (with the leaves) in the red section, please fix if possible (I'm sorry, I like my symmetry :p)
Additional comments: First off... THIS IS MY FIRST PREMIUM MAP EVER. Because of that, I'm sorry if there are any symmetrical or map errors, or if the schematic is missing anything because I'm not entirely certain how to create schematics since I had to redo it and all. >.<
Hopefully everything turns out fine, though if there is anything needed to be ironed out, I'm certain I can fix it as you find them. ;)
And I know, at least in some people's as well as mine own opinion, CTF is a bit saturated as of this moment, but I wanted to submit this since I was working on this since before Premium TNT actually was opened. It never really got anywhere until recently and the best gamemode that actually fits the map and utilizes the majority of the map was CTF.

Oh, and it's supposed to be a Subway Terminal lightly based from ideas and pictures of Grand Central Station and stations in Munich, Germany.
Thanks for reading. ;)

EDIT: Also, (even though I suspect you're going to do this but...), please remove any signs you see, since they were really just to show where everything is/warn about places, like this:
(Those side wings across the central plaza shouldn't be accessible says the sign)