Map Authors:
Naxane Naxane Naxane Naxane Naxane Naxane
Game Type: CTF
Map Worldborder: its walled in so people cant get out
Download: /warp PalatiumQuercu
Round Time: 7 minutes

Names of Teams: Blacks Vs Whites
Spawn Locations: where signs on the bedrock places are
Flag Locations: uhhhhhh, the wool that's already in place, the spawn is next to its own colours flag

Q: why does the player cross the map?
A: to take their flag to the other side!!

vat doesnt like humor :I

when you spawn, you start next to the other teams flag, which means you need to take it over to their side

Map looks confusing because its a small map in comparison to others so its slightly maze like for that reason

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Confusing
Reactions: Psycho and Vatumok

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Hey Naxane, thanks for your submission!

The problem I have with the map right now:

- The spawn is very close to the flag and the way it's built there will be a lot of spawnkilling going on to try and get a capture (kinda like seaspray rig) Next time be clear in your application if you want to do something special with flags.

- Almost every part of the map looks the same which makes it really hard to navigate through, I'd suggest placing some stuff downs so people can recognize where they are and/or have to go.

If you change this then I will most likely go for a positive vote.

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Deleted member 7824

3nd3rslayer

Reaction score
Thanks for sending this map!
As Vat said, its quite hard to navigate this map.
Also, I've noticed that the corridors are quite narrow and short, making players rely only on quick reactions and barely on shooting skills and because of the narrow corridors, camping in the corridors might become quite common and be used as a trump card, and that would penalise the gameplay experience for other players, as it wouldn't be very fun getting shot by a camping player waiting for you and not being able to do much about it.

I'm sorry, but for now its a 0

Mastersten

In Omnia Paratus
Reaction score
Hi naxane thanks for submitting this map
To start this off, Ender quiet named almost all problems with the map, it has small corridors and this map feels very very campy (there are multiple spots at the top where you can easily controll the whole game from with hard times getting hit cause you only have to hit someones feet and those show up before the the player can see his opponent up top)

The map is also a bit confusing since all the halls look the same, it's easy to get lost. This also looks a bit like the map hasn't much uniqueness as in different hallways, blockvariaty, signs of directions, decorations, etc etc.

so I will go with a [BCOLOR=#ff0000]-1[/BCOLOR] cause I feel this map wont do very well in AoD

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I have to agree with the others on this, for a CTF map I do not think the game-play will be all to great as it is a very narrow and closed off map it'll only frustrate players so I will have to go with a -1

HOWEVER, I do think this map would actually make a good Infection map with a few modifications if you wish to resubmit it as that instead?

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Thanks for submitting the map, however I think as other staff members have noticed, the map is cramped and will not lend itself well to CTF.
-Declined