Creativity Forum located under Other Things?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap_Wolf

dam u str8 babygurl
Reaction score
Website
www.trapwolf.com
Well I did my small post in the "Art Thread" and it may have gotten little attention but I've spoken outside of that and so far I was told this would get attention. .__.

So I'm saying all you people that I talked to better show your support. >:c

So what I had wished to propose was an Art Forum. Or maybe in Blocktopia it'd be called a Creativity Forum. For a generalization of all Arts.

There's already a few different art threads meandering around in Off Topic and I feel that there should be a Forum where we can all just have to collected there. It'd would save up space in the Off Topic Forum ((rather than have it all generate onto one thread no offense torty. C: )) There's different Forums of Art to be apprieciated. I've seen a few writers on here and there's some photography. There's absolutely no reason to not have a Creative Forum. It's been successful in other Forum Communities I've seen and it would be much appreciated by a great amount of people and recieve a lot of attention.

This thread is more or so a "petition" I suppose to sign your name to having a Creativity Forum. All opinions matter and it'd be awesome if this would spark your interest to sign it please. C:

Number of Supporters: 30

((THIS BBC CODE THING WON'T WORK. IT KEEPS BORKING THE LIST UP. DEAL WITH IT?))

- Trap Wolf
- DarthLego5679
- BurnyBurn
- Gasy_Europeon
- raxo2222
- TheRedShark
- Summer10
- HarmakPaul
- Numberplay
- ShinyShark
- Dessern5
- torty