Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Donor
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
ERCreateBanner.png

Create Updates & Stability Improvements
“We don't make mistakes, just happy little accidents.” -Bob Ross

In my efforts to update create right out of work and just getting done with the forums, I made a little mistake and erm updated Create to 1.13.2! It's a pretty funny story but I won't bore you with the admin details. This update does mean you can now use 1.13.2 items on Create, along with stability and performance!
(You can join on 1.12.2 but you will not render 1.13.2 content correctly)

There may be bugs though, because some plugins had be to be replace or are developmental builds.If you encounter any, feel free to report them on our bug tracker here.

I will also note that instead of opting to keep the server closed for ~2-3 days rendering chunks on 1.13.2, i will let players do it themselves. Realize this does mean there may sometimes be some TPS drops, but no crashes like before (hopefully, as far as I can see).

Thank you all for being patient while Create was down, and I hope you all enjoy the new content and 1.13.2!

THIS IS NOT BUILDBOX, BUILDBOX IS YET TO BE RELEASED AND WILL HAVE MUCH MORE ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND FIXES

WARPS & HOMES ARE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE, I WILL NEED TO EXPORT THEM - THEY WILL BE BACK IN TIME.

- Hex