Create - Halloween Competition

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

Thanks to Psycho for this Spooky GIF and image.

Welcome to another of Create's Monthly Competitions. This time being special, due to it being that time of the year again, where you are allowed to take candy from strangers, dress up as a witch or carve Pumpkins. Yes - Create's annual halloween competition is back for another year, this time with added Spook.

During the Month of October, between the 1st and the 25th, you will be eligible to enter the competition. All that you will be required to do is type /mvtp Spooky, /plot auto (contact a staff member should you need a plot claiming) and get Creative.
In order to take part in the competition, you will be required to build something on a 128x128 plot in a Spooky theme, and also add a carved Pumpkin to your Creation.

[fieldset=bcenter|Competition Information]-The Competition will be Halloween themed; must be Spooky and include 1 Pumpkin (these are the only requirements, so get creative).
-You will be give a single 128x128 plot for your Creation, it may be less but no bigger.
-The competition will range between the 1st and the 25th of October.

In order to get started, type /mvtp Spooky, then /plot auto (feel free to contact a staff member should you need a second plot on this world).
[/fieldset][fieldset=bcenter|Rules]-World Edit will be enabled for all players during the competition. However, VoxelSniper will not be allowed.
-All builds will need to be created alone, without help from other players.[/fieldset][fieldset=bcenter|Prizes]After the competition's closing date, the judging process will begin. Depending on the number of submissions, we will be choosing up to 3 winners.

-Rank upgrades will be considered, compared to our current standards. Maturity will also be taken into consideration for this reward.
-A Semi-Customisable title will be given to the winners.
-A winner may also claim an additional plot in the regular building worlds, depending on their rank.
[/fieldset]
Everybody is allowed to participate in this competition, so feel free to join in. Should you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask a player or staff member. Good luck!

Should anything go horribly wrong, do NOT blame Swift.

Last edited:

Catcocomics

Reaction score
but what about #3squiddy5you ?
I mean come on, they call it octo-ber in some parts, can't us squids have a slice of pumpkin pie as well?
I'd settle for December, but you know... can't really make any squid puns with that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hunter

Ansoro2112

Hottie
Reaction score
I'm here to announce that the competition is over.

I've made my creation:

And I've been judged by a staff ( Swift_Siren ) and he already decalred me as the winner. Here's the proof:

See? His spelling is a bit off but you all get the message. He even built a piano and we had a celebration for such accomplishment.

Thank you all for participating.​

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Quick note for the Halloween plots novices need perms for worldedit.
You're probably the first Novice that has decided to take part in the competition because this is the first time that I've heard of it. Apparently I had to capitalise the "S" in "Spooky" in one of the configs.
Thanks for the heads up!

• Thank You
Reactions: Hockeyfan1852

SirComputer

Rainmaker
Donor
Reaction score
I hate being busy, and therefore having no chance to get some very spoopy commands on Create. Tomorrow hopefully.

I've seen some very good builds so far, keep going! Hang on, that sounded like this is a marathon... Nevermind.

Reactions: BanSwift

BanSwift

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Competition will end at 2359 PST. The voting will then start and winners will be selected.

Results will be posted on Friday the 30th.

Last edited by a moderator: