Create adv thingy

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Nice builds! A good amount of detail in each of them and your terraforming looks fine, but it could be better through practice. One issue though, the plot with the red-brick builds (https://i.imgur.com/FhyAaNV.png) seems unfinished where the grass and flat areas are. It would be neat if you added more to those areas. Other than that, the range of builds and styles that you've created looks fine and should be worthy of AdvBuilder.

Add me as a Reference! Good Luck!

Reactions: SirComputer

Inventurous

Reaction score
Great work on these builds! I'm really liking what you've done and how many screenshots you put together for us to see (Already a plus). I've seen these good builds around including the Pink Cathedral, they are really nice. The interiors of these builds are great and no spot is left empty, giving it a good cosy feel. The angled boat hurts my brain to even think of how you thought that would work out, but it did! Small amounts of terra-forming are good and the landscaping is to a high standard especially on the first couple of pictures.

These builds are great!

It is a +1 from me.

Good luck.

Hex

Keyboard & Tech Content Creator
Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me
Pink is away, so I'll just go ahead and decide on it now.

I think your builds show great detail, and the size of them is definitely Adv. Builder worthy also. You also show skills in terraforming, and interior design very nicely. I'm going to go ahead and accept this, welcome to the Adv Team!

Accepted