Crashb23's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
Ingame Username: Crashb23

Rank requested: Operator

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (gmt -5)

References- Op- _Joshuwah_ Wooffus Player- Balloon98 Hockeyfan1852

About Myself- I am East Coast American who enjoys bicycling, rock collecting, and of course Minecraft. I am heavily involved in school activities, especially our gifted program.

Proud moment- Last year I was selected to be the science bowl captain for our school, out of a group of over 100 gifted students, it may be a bit nerdy, but it was a lot of fun, and my team did very well.

What do you think this position entails? The job of operator is a lot like refereeing a soccer game. You have to make sure that the game is fun, fair, and safe for everyone. Mostly operator resolve disputes, stop griefing, and help out players who do not know what they are doing.

Given the likelihood that there are other candidates for this position, why should we pick you?
I believe that I have shown a lot of dedication to blocktopia’s servers. I applied and got trusted on Blocktopia zombie survival about 7 months ago, and stayed there for about 6 months. I have a lot of experience staffing, as well as previously being a referee for soccer. I know how to handle disputes, and I am also very active on SMP.

If I had six months to live, what I would do- I would revisit New Foundland Canada with my family, which to me is the most beautiful place on earth. I would probably spend a lot of time cooking too, something I've always wanted to get better at.

I spent about 15 minutes actually righting down my answers to these questions. However, I have been pondering and mulling over what to right for about a week and a half, and I do believe these are the best and most truthful answers I can give.
Signed Sincerely and Hopefully,
Crashb23 (Russell)

joshuwah

JtE BossMan
Reaction score
+1

My first six hours playing on this server was spent playing with you and they were very enjoyable and you were extremely helpful. You made sure I knew all the rules and are probably the reason I stayed to play.

+1

Hockeyfan1852

Reaction score
Crash is a helpful and active player. He was a good trusted on zombie and is just as helpful on SMP. I believe he should get an op trial. He is also a very friendly player and a great member of this community!

Q

Qube

balloon98 Please post the reasons for your reference, much appreciated!

I'm going to go with a 0 for now on this app, we are quite far apart in timezones so i'v not managed too see you onlinethat much recently. Might change this at a later point!

Vrgin

Survival Staff
Reaction score
Crash is a very helpful player around the clan i trust him very much he would be a great and helpful operator!
-blackcat817

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
I think crash would be a good trusted and would be responsible with it since he has staffed on Zombie before. I think he should at least get a trial since he is a nice and helpful player

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I don't know you particularly well, which is probably due to timezones. Based on your application and previous Zombie staffing experience, I'm heading towards a +1, but I really need to see you in game to get a better opinion.
0 for now, until I get to know you a little better.

Are you sure you'll have the time? I only ask as your last status was "I'm back sort of, but I'll never be as active as I was".

• Informative
Reactions: ChronosStar524

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
That was for my friends at zombies Alkatraz. I quit zombies staffing at zombies and going there completely a month ago, but I play there occasionally now. I can see how the status was misleading, sorry.

• Love
Reactions: EggNog

hpesoj8

Reaction score
Dem staff be here! We are just a tad late. Or at least I am. Crash, I would love to get to know a possible op canidate, but I hardly ever seen you on, if at all. This is most likely, probably, due to timezones. I cannot form an opinion if I don't see you. Great app though! I'm going to have to go with a +- 0 right now though, I just haven't seen you on personally.

• Agree
Reactions: crashb23

Wooffus

Reaction score
Your application isn't bad; aside from the grammatical mistakes and general length, you've managed to show in written writing as well as your previous Zombie experience that you have a mature mindset and a very fair gaming approach. This mentality also came across well from the times I have seen you on the server as well, so I'm definitely game to see how a trial would go down for you. It's a +1 from me.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score
I honestly didn't even know you played on thos SMP map until you application (timezones most likely). So I have nothing to judge you on, a 0 from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.