Crafting Ideas!!!!

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
It would be awesome if there where stained glass.
Stained glass comes out when colored torches appear.

And colored torches appear when they fix the lighting bugs all over the place.

And the lighting bugs all over the place gets fixed when they start focusing on it.

And they'll probably start focusing on it after they work on the Mod API.

So, in conclusion...

This will take a while.

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Stained glass comes out when colored torches appear.

And colored torches appear when they fix the lighting bugs all over the place.

And the lighting bugs all over the place gets fixed when they start focusing on it.

And they'll probably start focusing on it after they work on the Mod API.

So, in conclusion...

This will take a while.
Yea, thats a good way to look at it!

• Optimistic
Reactions: Duffie

Dio4344

Reaction score
I bet most of you are going to be against this idea, But the player will now have thirst
When you spawn in a new world you begain with 1 glass bottle, You can fill it up with Milk or water when you spawn
Orange tree: Found in Forests and Mountains,
Orange: Can be used to eat
Orange Juice: Can be used on a crafting table or brewing stand. 2 oranges and a glass bottle, puts up 5 bottle bars on thirst bar
Water: Puts up two thirst on Bottle bar
Milk: Puts up 3 thirst on bottle bar
bottle bar: Just like the hunger and health bar, There is a thirst bar, Its just like the hunger bar, And it shows bottles of water.

Reactions: Spencer75

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I bet most of you are going to be against this idea, But the player will now have thirst
When you spawn in a new world you begain with 1 glass bottle, You can fill it up with Milk or water when you spawn
Orange Juice: Can be used on a crafting table or brewing stand. 2 oranges and a glass bottle, puts up 5 bottle bars on thirst bar
bottle bar: Just like the hunger and health bar, There is a thirst bar, Its just like the hunger bar, And it shows bottles of water.
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this was implemented!

• Winner
Reactions: Dio4344

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Maybe if it had more sources, and also maybe have a risk factor like raw flesh.

JKangaroo

Your Local, Neighborhood Marsupial
Reaction score
If I recall---
I remember quite a few of these ideas are implemented in a variety of mods available already!
Though many of them probably haven't been updated---
- Paint Mod!
- Thirst Mod (though I don't think it's quite as good as what is currently here ;))
- Furniture mod for all your needs, like that carpet.
And I believe that Assassins Creed mod has some Tomahawks and such and other mods have some smaller ideas put in em.

You know... I really like the idea of getting stuff when we eat or making the food items into smaller portions.
I mean... 2 bones from a Chicken?
I'll totally have a use for farming chickens over Beef and Pork now...
Plus... With the changes to Bonemeal and who it'll need 1-3 just for one wheat...
And Bonemeal is quite hard to get in large numbers anyways with only Skeletons dropping it without mods...
That would be totally useful...

W

Wimali

First they need to fix them lighting glitches

Secondly add all these
They did actually fix the lighting glitches once, not to long ago, but it made minecraft extremely laggy so they removed it again.

Anyways, I'd just like some sort of coal block. Which would need 9 coal, ofc.

• Agree

Dio4344

Reaction score
More Ideas
A weed remover: When you have weeds in your house or you want to get seeds and dont have anything, thats where the weed remover comes in, Weed remover gives you a seed everything you remove a weed, also gets rid of weeds fast.
Chocolate: 3 cocoa beans 2 sugar and 1 milk
Chocolate cake: 2 chocolate 3 wheat 2 milk 1 egg and 1 sugar, Fills up the whole crafting table btw

ealev

Leafy Op
Reaction score
A weed remover: When you have weeds in your house or you want to get seeds and dont have anything, thats where the weed remover comes in, Weed remover gives you a seed everything you remove a weed, also gets rid of weeds fast.
Long grass already drops seeds (most of the time), and you can destroy them in one click. :confused:

• Agree
Reactions: zezmi

Dio4344

Reaction score
I got another Idea, New area. Woods
The woods has pine trees
When you chop down a pine tree you get Pine wood, When you craft it into wood planks you get pine wood planks :D
New MOB: Vampire, Location: Only in woods but only come out at night
Vampire Cave: A vampire cave has vampire stone on the outside so you know its a vampire cave, its where they live
Vampire Stone: It looks alot like stone but its Red
Inside the cave there is a little wood area and there are two chests, and a vampire mod spawner, inside the chests are potions and books, and alot of bookshelf and spider webs in the cave, but no light at all, its a vampire library and two coffins
coffin: you can take it with your hand and you can craft it too, its a wood coffin and you can craft it with 7 wood on the crafting table.