Crafting Ideas!!!!

Dio4344

Reaction score
I everyone, I just want to show you my crafting ideas I made up for Minecraft Premium

Crafting Ideas​
1. Watch: Need 8 string and 1 clock​
2. Tomahawk: Need 2 stick and 2 cobblestone​
3. Apple tree sapling: Plant it and it becomes an apple tree​
4. Bacon, need 2 Porkchops :D​
5. Apple Juice: Need 1 apple a bucket and sugar​
6. Sling Shot, Flings Cobblestone at enemy.​
7. Bag: 4 leather, makes inventory bigger when walking​
8. Carpet, 9 wool, for decoration​
Well thats all I got, If you have more crafting ideas plz post below, Hope you like :)​

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
Ideas seen really nice! You should submit them! just look for things like: 8. "Carpet, 9 wool, for decoration" to improve on, like maybe put dye in for different colors, and look what ealev said about it.

Dio4344

Reaction score
More Crafting Ideas by me
Paint brush: 2 string and 1 stick (Just like a sword)
Painting table, 1 Paper 1 Crafting table and 5 sticks (Paper goes on top crafting table in middle and sticks on side and bottom)
Paint: Melt color dye and it becomes paint
Led ore: can be mined with stone pick, iron pick or Diamond( Each ore gives out 3 led Usually found at iron level so could be found on surface Only 1 led ore Its not like coal where it comes in like 18)
Crafting led: Put three led in a row on the crafting table to make a sharp pointed led
Pencil: 2 Sticks and 1 Pointed led
For the painting table you can paint/draw whatever painting you want on the painting table, Kinda like a sign

Reactions: Spencer75 and Zelz

zezmi

The noob himself
Reaction score
More Crafting Ideas by me
Paint brush: 2 string and 1 stick (Just like a sword)
Painting table, 1 Paper 1 Crafting table and 5 sticks (Paper goes on top crafting table in middle and sticks on side and bottom)
Paint: Melt color dye and it becomes paint
Led ore: can be mined with stone pick, iron pick or Diamond( Each ore gives out 3 led Usually found at iron level so could be found on surface Only 1 led ore Its not like coal where it comes in like 18)
Crafting led: Put three led in a row on the crafting table to make a sharp pointed led
Pencil: 2 Sticks and 1 Pointed led
For the painting table you can paint/draw whatever painting you want on the painting table, Kinda like a sign
Why would you need a Pencil? Also I see no value for paint.

Dio4344

Reaction score
Got More
Put 1 sapling in a crafting table: Get 2 sticks and 4 leaves, You can place the leaves like in creative, its just like glass, when you break it it does not come back
Copper Ore: Does not come in pairs, you have to melt the copper ore
Copper Block: nine copper on crafting table
Copper Coin: Used for money with villagers, Can get way more cool stuff like enchantment table or Anvil, Maybe 15 meat. How to craft, 4 copper on crafting table.

Well thats all I got for now

Dio4344

Reaction score
Man Im fast with these Ideas, Got more
Saw: A little slower than Axe, Instead of crafting wood plank slabs on the crafting table you can cut them with the saw
NEW: Oak wood slabs: Not planks but oak wood, you can make them into slabs my cutting them with the saw
Fishing Net: 4 String 2 Sticks: Leave the net in the water while you sleep and you should end up with about 0-5 fish. (You need to put bate in there like Maybe bread or Melon (Fish won't bite meat)
Bread slice: put on bread on crafting table and make 2 slices of bread
Steak Sandwhich: 1 steak and 2 bread slices. ( Cant craft it with raw beef)
Chicken eating: When you eat chicken you get the two bones that are on the chicken, and get to use the bones.

Thats all I got for now