• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Count to 100 + 2 word story until an Admin+ says "The End"

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
I noticed that the old "count to 100" thread is 4 years old now... maybe a bit of an out-dated idea too. I decided I wanted to make a new one, and a (possibly) better one.

Way it works:
Type both 2 words and 1 number at a time (punctuation can be used as much as you want, just don't go overboard with it.)

If an Admin+ says "The end"*, then you have to start a new story and start from 1 again.
*(only every 5th number. Just so we can't hop in whenever and end it. We'll have to be quick and aware.)

If you reach 100, you win, and you have to start a new story and start from 1 again.

Note:
Admins+ can participate in the game. Only if they say "the end" (on a 5th number), will the story start anew.

Optional forfeit*:
If the number reaches 100, the last admin+ to post before the 100 has to post to their status whatever the person who says "100" chooses (and keep it up for at least 24 hours).
*Forfeit status post must follow community guidelines.

Robo: 1, the big

Aqua: 2, flaccid man

Arelic: 3, wanted friends

Notme: 4, and a

(5th) Aqua: 5, big, juicy

Weakguy: 6, hot, steamy

Catco: 7, pie. So

Arelic: 8, he went

Aqua: 9, and stuck

(5th) Hex: The end.

Catco: 1, once upon

Robo: 2, a crime

etc

Please let me know if these rules sound fair.

I'll start then.
1. Why am

Last edited:

HKCaper

Almighty Goat
Reaction score
Why am I here, me too, why can't we Splatoon? This story has spaghetti and meatballs on a big plate. I hate terrible plates that won't hold food. The end.