Aqua

Does anybody remember laughter?
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Website
tehurn.com
Ok foggy's role is
Edmund the Office Monkey
He lives in a cage in the corner of the boardroom but sometimes we let him out if he promises not to throw his shit at people. He likes long walks along the beach, sunsets and bananas.
He can only communicate in monkey noises during the day but at night can choose 1 floor to throw a banana on, if someone visits that floor they slip and DIE.

It's official now, gl hf

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
[LINK REMOVED BY AQUA FOR INDECENCY]

Final Votecount

Arelic - Comp (1/5)
Comp - Ooglie101, Runemen4, TheWeakGuy48_, Arelic, Matty (5/5)

--
Good evening folks!

Is it just me or did this day go by really fast? I guess time flies when you're having fun! Unfortunately though, we did decide to fire Comp today. There was a sign on my office door saying in huge bold capital letters 'DO NOT ENTER' but apparently he can't read and entered and saw something he shouldn't have done that wasn't inappropriate or illegal at all but now has been fired so bye bye!

When we fired him though, we searched through his computer for official company reasons and found a document on his Desktop called 'Secrets'. We opened it up, as per official office policy of course, and found this:

"Danni122112 is Saul the Lawyer."

Anyway, make of that what you will, it's bed time now! Have a good night, and we look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

- Inf

Bill the Accountant
Win condition: Town Victory

Floor: Accounting
Upon firing may reveal the role name publicly of any chosen player. (Choice must be made prior to death.)

Deadline for night is in 48 hours.​

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score

Good Morning! I don't know about you lot but I was out like a light last night!

I know someone else who was out like a light too, except they didn't wake up. We found a dead body on the third floor (HR) today. So don't expect any milky brews or lattes anymore, because our cow, Ooglie101, is officially dead.

In other news, stocks dropped again last night. Dropped like a sick beat by me. Poo poo ca kch, poo poo ca kch, here we go, here we go, next step is radio, here we go, poo poo ca kch, poo ppo ca kch...

Ahem, anyway, work hard folks!

- Inf

1. Mulbery
  2. ooglie
  3. UNU
  4. TWG
  5. Hipman500
  6. Jolteon
  7. Hk
  8. Ender
  9. notty
  10. danni
  11. uhtr5r
  12. Arelic
  13. Iggish
  14. PurplePixies
  15. Dess
  16. 77thshad
  17. Sploorky
  18. Jivvi
  19. Comp
  20. inffy
  21. rune
Deadline for the end of the day is in 48 hours.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to fire and 3 to no-fire.

• Haha
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

well weak blocked me last night i presume (computer issues) so no updates on role investigations

Sploorky

Reaction score

Good Morning! I don't know about you lot but I was out like a light last night!

I know someone else who was out like a light too, except they didn't wake up. We found a dead body on the third floor (HR) today. So don't expect any milky brews or lattes anymore, because our cow, Ooglie101, is officially dead.

In other news, stocks dropped again last night. Dropped like a sick beat by me. Poo poo ca kch, poo poo ca kch, here we go, here we go, next step is radio, here we go, poo poo ca kch, poo ppo ca kch...

Ahem, anyway, work hard folks!

- Inf

1. Mulbery
  2. ooglie
  3. UNU
  4. TWG
  5. Hipman500
  6. Jolteon
  7. Hk
  8. Ender
  9. notty
  10. danni
  11. uhtr5r
  12. Arelic
  13. Iggish
  14. PurplePixies
  15. Dess
  16. 77thshad
  17. Sploorky
  18. Jivvi
  19. Comp
  20. inffy
  21. rune
Deadline for the end of the day is in 48 hours.

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to fire and 3 to no-fire.
I count 7 names not crossed out. TWG, Jolt, danni, uhtr, Arelic, Sploorky, rune

• Thank You
Reactions: Infected_alien8_

Sploorky

Reaction score
Right, so:

I think there is only one mafia left and that is Arelic(blocked last night and no mafia firings). I think Matty stands a good chance of being a serial killer(he definitely lied about comp saying "you're next").

I investigated jolteon last night to make sure his name claim was good(it was). I did this because if Matty is the exact role he says he is, then I believe there is a third party serial killer that appears innocent in cop checks. The only living player that has a chance of being is jolteon(I am assuming that this serial killer has one ability, and jolt is the only person to have claimed a passive ability). To be fair though, if Jolt was serial killer I don't think he'd go for Ooglie because he was already cleared

I think we should vote to lynch Matty, keep arelic blocked this night, and then lynch arelic the next day if TWG dies.

Vote Matty

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
Right, so:

I think there is only one mafia left and that is Arelic(blocked last night and no mafia firings). I think Matty stands a good chance of being a serial killer(he definitely lied about comp saying "you're next").

I investigated jolteon last night to make sure his name claim was good(it was). I did this because if Matty is the exact role he says he is, then I believe there is a third party serial killer that appears innocent in cop checks. The only living player that has a chance of being is jolteon(I am assuming that this serial killer has one ability, and jolt is the only person to have claimed a passive ability). To be fair though, if Jolt was serial killer I don't think he'd go for Ooglie because he was already cleared

I think we should vote to lynch Matty, keep arelic blocked this night, and then lynch arelic the next day if TWG dies.

Vote Matty
Ignoring everything but the part about comp at the moment, Id like to place a bet of 10usd on the fact that he did say that, that way regardless of the outcome I still "win"

Will post more when im at my pc in a few