Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Final Votecount

Sploorky - Matty (1/4)
Matty - ???(1/4)
Arelic - Sploorky, TheWeakGuy48_, Danni122112, Runemen4 (4/4)

With 7 alive it takes 4 to fire and 4 to no-fire.

--

Good evening employees of Socktopia LTD!

I have FANTASTIC news! Today we decided to fire Arelic, because we found her work performance to be sub-par and the job she had really didn't need two people to carry it out. When we fired her, we searched through her desk, and found a super secret 'Mafia Diary'. Inside, the Diary said:

List of evil spies helping me to bring down the company in case I forget who they are:

HKCaper
Dess
77thShad
Iggish

So, celebrate folks! The spies that thought they'd be able to corrupt us from the inside have all been fired due to my incredible managing skills. Some call me a hero. I don't know about that. At the end of the day, I'm just doing my job. It's just what I do. Sure, I'm pretty good at it. But so are you. And you. And every single one of you here. All of you can be just as successful as me. I know it. You just have to apply yourself. Don't get too bogged down. "Ugh, I can't be like Inf...". No. Just remember. You can be, almost as good as, me. Just believe it. YOU can succeed. And just because I did this, that doesn't necessarily mean I'm, like, better than you, or anything. I'm just an ordinary guy. Just ordinary. Just doing my job. Some people come up to me and they say, "Inf, HOW are you so great though? How can I be like you?" And the answer is... there is no answer. Well there is an answer. Just look in yourself. And you'll find the answer. You are just as incredible as I am. Please, please. Thank you. Thank you.

We also found, from scanning everyone's computers JUST to be sure there were no other nasty secrets, that Matty from Accounting was trying to conspire with the spies so he's been booted as well, au revoir.

ANYWAY, thank you for all your hard work here at Socktopia LTD. It's been a blast. We look forward to the next 50 years of working with all of you who are left, where you slowly rot away at your desk, thinking of the life you could have had. It's gonna be great!

Cheers, for the final time.

- Inf

Stacey the Receptionist
Win Condition: Mafia Victory
Floor: Ground floor (Reception)
Can eavesdrop every night to find out the role name of a chosen player
Barry the Adventure Capitalist
Win condition: Gets to choose (Chose Mafia)
Floor: Accounting

At the start of the game must choose which alignment to side with town or mafia. Every night Barry must choose whether he wants to invest in Socktopia or sell his shares. If the following day kill is mafia and he invests he gets $10,000 profit and vice versa, if he chooses wrong he gets nothing.
Barry can spend his money on multiple items to help his side win the game, these can be:
A gun (night kill) - $10,000
Body Armor - $20,000
Disguise (Will look like chosen role and alignment in reports or upon death.) - $30,000
---
GAME OVER
Town Wins

Mafia Loses
Third Party Loses

Sorry for making you all wait, I was waiting to see if Aqua would come online and want to finish the game himself so I gave him until 8pm BST since I didn't want to make everyone wait for too long!!

Here's some info taken from Aqua's google doc which is in the dead-chat (formatting edited slightly to make it a bit more clear for it to be publicly read so that's why it looks a bit different here):

Role List​
Corporate mafia:
You are an employee of Socktopia LTD the world’s biggest produce of socks and other decorative footwear.
Firing replaces normal death and death (in this game) means no alignment/role information (other than role name) can be retrieved.
Idea set on multiple floors where the “townies” will work, each floor corresponds to role:

Basement: IT

Roy the IT consultant: - TheWeakGuy48_
Each night can unplug someone’s PC preventing them from carrying out any actions during
the current night and following day (Town Blocker)

Moss the Systems Manager: - Enderfive
Every night can view someone’s browser history revealing all floors they have visited on previous nights. (This will not specify the night action in question, just which floor they have visited.)

No night chat as they are anti-social

Ground Floor: Reception/security

Sally the Receptionist - Sploorky

Stacey the Receptionist - Arelic

Mike the Security Guard - Unusual_Dood
Can “take a bullet” for someone once per night. The player must choose a target, if the target would “die” that night the player would “die” in their place but would also reveal the identity of the “killer”.

Reception night chat: Sploorky, Arelic, Unusual_Dood

First floor: Accounting

Barry the Adventure Capitalist - Matty
At the start of the game must choose which alignment to side with town or mafia. Every night Barry must choose whether he wants to invest in Socktopia or sell his shares. If the following day kill is mafia and he invests he gets $10,000 profit and vice versa, if he chooses wrong he gets nothing.
Barry can spend his money on multiple items to help his side win the game, these can be:
A gun (night kill) - $10,000
Body Armor - $20,000
Disguise (Will look like chosen role and alignment in reports or upon death.) - $30,000

Glen the Financer - Runemen4
Twice per game may pay for an extra, secret vote during day lynching.

Bill the Accountant - Comp
Upon firing may reveal the role name publicly of any chosen player. (Choice must be made prior to death.)

Valory the Virgin - purplepixies
If lynched mafia can not perform any night actions the following night.

Accounting night chat: Matty, Rune, Comp, Purple

Second Floor: Marketing

Jenny the Advertiser - Iggish
At night can choose the player and send them an anonymous advertisement containing anything you want.

Steve the Sneezer - 77thShad
Steve has a terrible cold. At night he may choose to sneeze on a player preventing them from entering work the following day. (the player may not post, however they may still rate posts.)

J. Jonah Jameson the marketing chief - Jivvi
Other than demanding pictures of spiderman Jonah can choose one player per night and get a report of people who visited the target that night.

Phil the Photocopier - Jolterino
If nightkilled or fired reveal the role name of the killer.

Marketing night chat: Iggish, 77thShad, Jivvi, Jolteon

Third Floor: HR

Leslie the Health and Well-being Manager - Infected_alien8_
Standard Doctor Role

Charles the Internal Administrator - Ooglie101
Standard Cop Role

Henry the Hacker - HKCaper
Standard mafia blocker role.

HR Night chat: Infected_alien8_, Ooglie101, HKCaper

Top Floor: Board Room

Saul the Lawyer - Danni122112
Each day can open a day chat with 1 player and interrogate them however they see fit. (Remember to add the host to the chat.)

Adam the Boss man - Nottykitten
Double vote and a one shot fire that can be used any time day or night. If day the day will continue but it will not be announced who fired the target.

Vinnie the Vice Chair - Dess
You’ve been waiting in the shadows for too long - mafia godfather role, you decide who should be framed and who should carry out the framing (Upon firing this will go to a vote). You will look innocent on cop reports

Boardroom Night Chat: Danni122112, Nottykitten and Dess

Extra Roles:

Dorris the Cleaning Lady - Mulbery
Win Condition: Survive to the end of the game, if you are alive town/mafia loses. Every night may visit a floor and clean it. This will result in that floor becoming slippery. Any night action targeting a player on that floor the following night will result in the user dying. At the start of the following day a message announcing that floor is being cleaned will be given.

Josh the Intern - hipman500
Chooses a person every night if that person is fired in the morning the intern assumes their role, alignment and their nightchat if it exists.

Here are the actions taken straight from Aqua's google doc​
Actions​

Night 1:
Mulbery Cleans top floor (board room)
Ender visits sploorky to see which floor he visits. Ground Floor (reception)
TWG doesn’t block anyone.
Jivvi watches who visits notty Top floor (board room)
Matty sells stock (town lynch = profit)
Hip targets inf for intenrship - third floor (HR)
Ooglie visits HK. 3rd floor (HR)
Inffy protects Notty - top floor (board room).
HK blocks Mulb
Dess kills notty. Top floor (board room).
Sploorky visits arelic - first floor (reception)
77th silences inffy - 3rd floor (HR)
Arelic visits mooglie - third floor (HR)
Iggish sends Jolt an advert - second floor (marketing)

Night 2:
Ender visits TWG to see which floor he visits - Basement (IT)
Mulbery cleans the basement (IT)
Jivvi watches who visits Jolt 2nd floor (marketing)
Sploorky visits Unu - ground floor (reception)
Hip targets jivvi for internship 2nd floor (marketing)
Ooglie investigates Jolt second floor (marketing)
Comp chooses Jolt to be revealed upon firing
Matty sells stock (town lynch = profit)
Unu protects sploorky - ground floor (reception )
Inffy protects notty top floor (board room)
TWG blocks dess - top floor (board room)
Claire visits ender - basement (IT)
Hk blocks hipman - no floor
Iggish kills inffy - 3rd floor (HR)

Night 3:
Hip targets notty for internship (top floor: boardroom)
Jivvi watches who visits TWG - basement (IT) AND DIES
Oog investigates unu ground floor (reception)
Mulb cleans the top floor (board room)
Ender visits comp first floor (accounting)
77th silences notty top floor (board room)
Sploorky visits matty first floor (accounting)
Matty sells stock
Unu protects ooglie 3rd floor (HR)
Arelic visits matty first floor (accounting)
Iggish sends jivvi an ad second floor (marketing)
TWG blocks iggish second floor (marketing)

Night 4:
Ender visits hip NO FLOOR
Oog visits mulbery NO FLOOR
Hip targets notty for internship - top floor (boardroom) AND DIES
Mulbery cleans the basement (IT)
Sploorky investigates Hipman NO FLOOR
TWG blocks sploorky ground floor (reception)
Unu protects ooglie 3rd floor (HR)
Arelic visits hip NO FLOOR
Iggish sent notty a dumb sock - top floor (boardroom) AND DIES
Matty sells
Comp chooses Arelic

Night 5:
Oog visits rune (accounting)
TWG blocks rune (accounting)
Matty sells
Arelic kills Notty (top floor: boardroom) and investigates purplepixies (accounting)
Sploorky investigates Mooglie (Third floor: HR)
Unusual_Dood protects oog (Third floor: HR)

Night 6:
Oog visits Sploorky (reception)
Matty sells and kills Unusual_Dood (reception)
Sploorky investigates Comp (accounting)
Comp changes to Jolt
Unusual_Dood visits noone
TWG blocks comp (accounting)

Night 7:
Oog investigates himself (Third floor: HR)
Matty sells and kills Oog (Third floor: HR)
Sploorky investigates Jolt (marketing)
TWG blocks Arelic (reception)
Arelic kills oog and investigates TWG

Aqua might want to make a final post too, but congrats Town! Too bad Mafia/Third Parties. I've added everyone to the dead-chat on Discord.

G

Guest35486

my teammates abandoned me by dying so we should ban them

but good game, esp to my fellow receptionist sploorky :D

TheWeakGuy48_

Geezuslike
Donor
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Meanwhile I'm gonna say I completely disagree with your blocking of Iggish and Sploor. Iggish had to send a message every night to prove he didn't execute the nightkill so blocking him was pointless since he would not of been carrying out the nightkill anyways if he were Mafia.

Pretty much two wasted blocks in my opinion.
>Calls my roleblocks wasted, when I actually blocked the mafia kill

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
>Calls my roleblocks wasted, when I actually blocked the mafia kill
I mean in any game where the host doesnt for some reason allow the mafia to carry out two actions the actions weren't that great

But hey they resulted in a Mafia being blocked anyways so good job! The real MVP here is Hk though for blocking the floor killer n1