Corporate Mafia - GAME OVER (TOWN WIN) - Socktopia LTD

Iggish

Reaction score
YES AND I VOTES AQUA D1

YOU GONNA GET MAD AT ME IF AQUA WAS KILLED AND THE GAME ENDED???
I mean, I know you're pissed off, but both scenarios are pretty damn different. During the day, someone needs a certain amount of votes to die, and one has to say "vote blah" or "fire blah", whereas the night probably has a lot more hidden features etc.

• Agree
Reactions: TheWeakGuy48_
G

Guest35486

it seems unlikely that danni can kill whoever he wants by "voting" someone in a night chat so i feel like it might just be a coincidence? it's not rare for people to want to kill inffy early on (see: previous games)

Iggish

Reaction score
it seems unlikely that danni can kill whoever he wants by "voting" someone in a night chat so i feel like it might just be a coincidence?
Yeah, it would be a really strange move for someone to do, but what about the bolding. Why would he bold it? I mean, why was Danni even suspicious of Inffy?

G

Guest35486

Yeah, it would be a really strange move for someone to do, but what about the bolding. Why would he bold it? I mean, why was Danni even suspicious of Inffy?
idk i mean bolding it just seems like part of the joke like how people jokingly vote people on day 0?

Danni122112

The Drunk
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score
it seems unlikely that danni can kill whoever he wants by "voting" someone in a night chat so i feel like it might just be a coincidence? it's not rare for people to want to kill inffy early on (see: previous games)
Aqua is not giving my a straight answer when I’m trying to ask him.

I am in a board chat with some people.

We are the highest authority below the company president.

I said as joke:
Just thinking life inffy (aka crackpot theory) shouldn’t the board have the ability to fire people?

and then I typed fire inffy in bold.

What I can see have happened is:
Coincidence due to what Arelic said.

Aqua taking the opportunity to kill off inffy.

I am however BAFFLED by notty. What I have done is in my eyes, not scummy, and she just wants me dead for no good
reason??

I will try it again tomorrow night, just to check, since the amount of kills this game has been very low, and the only kill is someone I voted for(???)

Sploorky

Reaction score
I think what we should keep in mind is that night 1 we had zero kills and night 2 we only had one. In a game with 21 players this seems real strange.

I believe we have one of two options.

1. There is only one mafia group who can only kill one person a night and somehow they were not able to Night 1.

2. We have more than one killer/group in the game and some shit has been going on these past few nights.

The first option seems more likely so far. I know outing information when our doctor is dead isn't necessarily the best idea, but chances are somebody here has information that could be useful.

• Agree
Reactions: Nottykitten

Iggish

Reaction score
1. There is only one mafia group who can only kill one person a night and somehow they were not able to Night 1.

2. We have more than one killer/group in the game and some shit has been going on these past few nights.

The first option seems more likely so far.
Are you including vigilante when you say this? There could easily be a vig in the game and we wouldn't know as no competent vig would kill someone so early on in the game with nothing to go off.
I don't think it's likely that there is only one firing a night. There is probably at least one of a vigilante or serial killer in the game and the doctor / blocker got it right. In saying that though, the chances of the doctor and the blocker getting it both right on the same night is miniscule, so at the moment I'm inclined to believe that there is no serial killer, but could well be a vigilante.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Are you including vigilante when you say this? There could easily be a vig in the game and we wouldn't know as no competent vig would kill someone so early on in the game with nothing to go off.
I don't think it's likely that there is only one firing a night. There is probably at least one of a vigilante or serial killer in the game and the doctor / blocker got it right. In saying that though, the chances of the doctor and the blocker getting it both right on the same night is miniscule, so at the moment I'm inclined to believe that there is no serial killer, but could well be a vigilante.
Nah I wasn't including vig in my options because as you said, most vig players won't fire off without any evidence, so it doesn't play into the weirdness the past two nights.

I do think there is a vigilante role just due to the fact that its pretty standard, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Iggish

Matty

Placid Prospector
Donor
Mafia Host
Discord Staff
Reaction score
I would like to report nothing suspicious has happened on in first floor, but could the guy on the second who stole my mug and purplepixies's creamer please return them? We are setting up a camera so don't bother taking any more.

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
I'm working all this weekend but I'll be able to post more tomorrow. I do want to note that inffy didn't even say anything yesterday so it baffles me that anybody would even kill him

D

Deleted member 4601

Aqua is not giving my a straight answer when I’m trying to ask him.
What did you ask?

What I can see have happened is:
Coincidence due to what Arelic said.

Aqua taking the opportunity to kill off inffy.
What are you trying to say here? I understand that you, as a part of the management last night, voted to fire Inffy as a joke, presumably bearing in mind that it wouldn't be taken seriously (Correct me if I'm wrong). But why is the host thrown into the mix here? Also, did you receive any kind of confirmation message from Aqua after you said you wanted to fire Inffy?

D

Deleted member 4601

Also since there's a basement and people have talked about different floors does anyone have any evidence or information that would suggest that there is some sort of floor-based mechanism involved here? Especially the folks that were in night chats last night.