Cookie Amounts to be Earned

CaffeinatedKitty

Intoxicated Feline
Reaction score
I think that we should earn cookies depending on how long we particpated in the round or how long the round was.

People that were only there for maybe less than a minute to five minutes before the end of the round could get 1-3 cookies, but people there for longer than five minutes or for the whole round could get 4-6.

Same idea with rounds. Shorter rounds could get less cookies, and longer more.

Again with mood and either lava or water. Depending on the difficulty of the round,(calm vs. furious, lava vs. water) more or less cookies.

...But probably not all of these at the same time. XD

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
There's currently a discussion on revamping the rewards system, but the details are still up in the air on that.

The three different ways that you mentioned all sound interesting. I think that the third one has been said in the aforementioned discussion. But the first two have good value to them. What would happen if two of them were combined? The second and third ideas? Long/short and Calm/Furious?

Example:
15mins = 1-6 cookies
20mins = 2-6 cookies
25mins = 3-6 cookies

Calm = 1-6 cookies
Annoyed = 2-6 cookies
Angry = 3-6 cookies
Furious = 4-6 cookies

The maximum is 6 cookies earned per each time/mood, but the minimum varies. Do you think that's a good way of sorting them out?

Also, as a side note--I noticed that players seem to be surprised when they only earn 1 cookie at the end of a long round.