CONTEST: KOTH_Iceberg

Status
Not open for further replies.

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
Authors DJJonosound and balloon98
Idea: an Iceberg that inside leads down to the KOTH area Iceberg is surrounded by water. White is going to be op_snow.
File will get it from erik when he returns
Screenies will be posted by DJJ
Size: 64x64x128
Made in Slot 16 on /g tntcompetition2 on Erik's Map Factory

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
This is a great idea and could be a fantastic map,,, But I'm afraid to say it's not. Red/Blue inside the iceberg and the simpliciticy and the unrealistic affect make this map not good. Sorry guys but I do not like it at all.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
This is a great idea and could be a fantastic map,,, But I'm afraid to say it's not. Red/Blue inside the iceberg and the simpliciticy and the unrealistic affect make this map not good. Sorry guys but I do not like it at all.
It is designed for a semi-small amount of players, it would be chaotic to have a lot of people playing on the map... And also, the photos make it look small.

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
This looks like an improved version of this map.

My concern is that there is a lot of water between the spawns and the main gameplay area. There is also only one path out of the spawn, which may lead to a lot of spawnkilling particularly as you are surrounded by water.

It is designed for a semi-small amount of players, it would be chaotic to have a lot of people playing on the map... And also, the photos make it look small.
As you have suggested, it is unlikely to work well with large numbers of people playing on it, and yet it is too big for a minimap.

Inside the iceberg, there is not a lot of space, and the two of you clearly used wom whilst creating it, you cannot walk down the staircases to the capture point, there is not enough headroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.