Accepted [Competition][Infection] Runners Resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Name: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Runners Resort[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Authors:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Vatumok[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Game Type:[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Infection[/BCOLOR]
Size: 64x64
[BCOLOR=transparent]Map Worldborder:[/BCOLOR]
I am not sure how I am supposed to give the radius of a square but the location of the map border is simply around the 64x64 plot.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Download: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]The map is on creative: /warp vatmap1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Round Time: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]360 seconds.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Preparation Time: [BCOLOR=transparent]30 seconds[/BCOLOR].
[BCOLOR=transparent]Spawn Locations: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]On creative the coordinates are [/BCOLOR](-815, 64, 402), the spawn is also marked with adminium.
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can sprint: [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Both teams can sprint.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Fall damage:[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] No[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can drown: [/BCOLOR]No
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Screenshots:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
This is one of my favourite maps for game play. I can see you've been very meticulous about the jumps and detail. The only thing I would change is maybe make the main building have another way in, because as far as I can see there is only one way to get in. I like the design of the map and the aesthetics, so can't really fault it. I would really like to see how this goes, so you officially get the second ever
+2!

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Vat, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a +1. Needless to say, I'm in love with this map. I really enjoy the runner style of gameplay, better than I do parkour and hiding. I love the style of build you bring to the table for an infection map.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I'm always in favor of maps that remind me of classic, and this map definitely does it for me. The jump courses look challenging but fun, so gameplay is sure to be enjoyable for most. [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR] from me!

Status
Not open for further replies.