Not open for further replies.

Fruit

Brrraaaaaiiiinnnnsss
Reaction score
Map Name: Rainbow Chaos
Map Authors: SmokinHot
Game Type: Infection
Size: 64x64
Map Worldborder: It's easier to say around the 64x64 square. (There are walls around the map currently, if there is a void, I would prefer the invisible world border, but it won't really need one because of the void)
Download: /warp RainbowChaos
Round Time: 300
Preparation Time: 30
Spawn Locations: On create is says (-368,68,-368) (Purple square in the middle)
[Optional] Can sprint: No
[Optional] Fall damage: No
[Optional] Can drown: No
Additional Notes: The map concept is very simple but I think the game play potential is very good. I tried to use colors to give it some spice. Originally I used the black wool to represent the void, so if you fell you became a hunter. However it could also be fun if there was a floor to run on. I'm indecisive on void or floor, leaning more towards void because that was my original idea.
Screenshots:

Last edited:

Fragile

Not Former Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.clubpenguin.com
How's it going, fruit?
Just like Naoh's submission, I like that you submitted a jumping infection map. Even though these are close together, I've played around with this, and it's still very rage-inducing. Good luck!
+

Reactions: Naoh

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
Hi fruit
The map seems a bit simplistic, though that is not always a bad thing. However, I'm not really sure how the game play will work out. Having it all void may be too difficult for players, and the map would get very crowded if a lot of people were online. However, seeing as we are short on tag maps I would like to give it a shot. So I'll give the map a small
+1

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
Hello Fruit, thanks for your submission!

I'll be going with a +1. I like how this map is so colourful in comparison with the other maps like this. It's simple and enjoyable for the most part.

Naoh

Scott Pilgrim
Reaction score
I think players would have fun messing around with this map, and the jumps are challenging. I also really enjoy the classic feel here. [BCOLOR=#00ff00]+1[/BCOLOR]!

Status
Not open for further replies.