Community Admin
Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
Website
hexical.me

Community

New Dedicated Server
I am happy to announce that we have moved to a much faster and more modernized setup to host our servers! If you have played on any of our servers before, you know sometimes - especially when SMP's dropped, the server could kinda struggle with itself. We wanted a solution for this, and instead of gimping our servers we decided to try and find somewhere else to host our servers, and luckily ayan4m1 came around with a solution that helped us all! You will notice that things are running much smoother now, and it will continue to be that way now.

We haven't finished moving all the servers over yet, but do not worry - I intend to bring every server back. I also want to give a huge shoutout to @ayan4m1for not only hooking us up with a new dedicated server host, but also helping us do a vast majority of the moving and configuring of the new server. He was a great help and it definitely wouldn't have been as smooth as a transition without him!

Community Events

Donations
Found some spare change in your couch and are feeling generous? Donate to us to ensure our servers stay up! We also have a Patreon page where you can donate however much you want monthly, and gain a Discord donor rank if it's over $5/m: check it out here! https://www.patreon.com/escaperestart

I also want to give a huge shoutout to these individuals for propelling us way past our monthly goals with their large donations the past few months. This has really helped us a lot - and really ensures that we can keep the servers running for much longer and provide more quality content overall.

Horrible
K1ngHoward
snowma
Malcovent

Of course, thank you to everyone else who has donated these past few months as well! :)

Minecraft / Discord Account Link
Register your forum account and get a [Member] rank in the Lobby.
If you are a donor, you will get the [Donor] rank in Lobby & Create, and if you link your discord you will get the Donor role in our discord!

Donor features as said above are planned, so make sure to link up if you haven't already!
https://escaperestart.com/forum/pages/mcbridge/
https://escaperestart.com/forum/pages/discordbridge/

Voting
Please make sure to vote for our GameServers! It helps us reach to new players and will help grow our community, and you get rewards across all servers! You can refer to the links below for the websites.

Voting Pages

Archiving
I think its very important to keep backups of anything that has came to be on EscapeRestart. There is always someone who will want to refresh those memories at some point, and I'm always happy to provide them with things like that. Velzerat started this idea for me when he posted about archiving SMP worlds. I have now decided to open up a public dropbox, where I will continue to upload backups of things from any server we've had that I feel comfortable giving out to the public. Currently, there are only the SMP worlds Velzerat collected, along with some that hywel45 helped me gather. This will continuously be updated though, so bookmark it if its something you want to keep!

Public Dropbox

https://discord.me/escaperestart

Discord -> Forum Link
Interested in obtaining the donor role on discord? Link your discord!
Discord -> Forum

General
Rituals of Fire is still currently down, I will be working on moving it shortly to the new dedi.

General
AoD is currently being worked on being moved to the new dedi. Comp will give updates on it!

Map Helper Applications | Map Update Thread

General
You can read about the main update right here. This includes the update that happened when we moved to the new server. There have also been a few tiny updates that I will list below.

+ 1.16.3 is the server version
+ Shops and Lands are starting to be cleared from inactive players. (READ THIS)
+ Death Chests are re-enabled
+ Updated some plugins to fix annoying bugs
+ Chat words like [item], [inv], etc now show in discord (Picture)
+ There is a custom recipe for bells now (Picture)

Expect some spooky events and things happening in the coming weeks ?

General
We're up! TTT has been moved to the new dedi! Come join us! Check how many people are currently in the server here.​

• Winner
Reactions: Roobarb Pie