Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score

Community News - 11 February 2017

Community

Donations
We always rely on donations to help run the forum and servers. If people don't donate, we cannot stay up, so if you have some money spare we would really appreciate it! We have a Patreon page where you can donate whatever you want monthly, and gain a Discord donor rank if it's over $5/m.

Vote Here!
If you want the community to have easy advertising, make sure we show up on our vote sites.
http://escaperestart.com/forum/pages/VoteHere/

Discord
Join our Discord here! We're having a couple of changes; read more about it here.

Create
This week's Crayola colour is: ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅((>

General
No general news.

Staff
Nothing.
(this wasn't really me or anythinupt upg)

Headhunter's Gallery
There's been a few technical glitches with the ShowcaseStandalone shops, but we hope to have them resolved soon. Please bear with us!

Addressing the Lag:
If anyone has played AoD recently they will have noticed that there is a lot of lag after rounds and when players join the server.
I'm very well aware of the problem and I'm going to be making some performance enhances, so sit tight while I work out how to make it less laggy.
For now, just blame SMP.

General
So some major changes have happened on Darkrp. Some more major planned features are coming soon and maybe a hint of donor benefits coming ;)

Also if you haven't seen it already, major darkrp update changelog is here -

http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/darkrp-large-update-come-play.20497

Staff
Just a little reminder that we are currently accepting staff applications for DarkRP.

No news (the news posted before was from ages ago)

Mobs
Two new mobs added to the server. Expect more to be added periodically over the coming months.​

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Winner
Reactions: EggNog and Notme

sessybessy

aka Jenben101
Creative Staff
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Addressing the Lag:
If anyone has played AoD recently they will have noticed that there is a lot of lag after rounds and when players join the server.
I'm very well aware of the problem and I'm going to be making some performance enhances, so sit tight while I work out how to make it less laggy.
For now, just blame SMP.
THERE IS ACTUAL AOD NEWS!!!
(also first)