Community Build I

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
STAFF BUILD II

Why hello there, ladies and gentlemen!
This time, we bring you, yet another "Staff Build"!

What is it? Oh, I'm glad you asked. We're gonna build a big, 128x128x128 Zombie map all together. Of course, some trustworthy players may join as well, but keep in mind, you must have a intense intention to build! The build shall be starting this friday, why have I not specified the theme nor the time? It's your thing to do, fellow architect! We shall be talking about the time, due to timezones
being different. We will also talk about the theme, which one is the most favorite. You've got time 'till the wednesday! The map may be found on "[Safaree] Build", /g staffbuild.

See you then, engineers!
Decided to announce it here, because everyone is welcome! The one posted in staff chatter, my apologizes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L

Later_Gator

I guess anyone can help. I've already build something somewhat impressive.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm guessing Trusted players of OS can build on it, Or somewhat players OS knows, As I'm not staff and he has allowed me to build on it.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I can't wait to see which theme is chosen, and I'll surely work on it at least a little when the theme is picked :)
I've made a Large mountain with a water Pool thing inside It, then the water comes out the cobble stone pool and makes a large lake which has a river with connects to Another lake, which has another river connecting to Airkid's lake with a fish in it, I also made a nice house with a path from Lake to house and made a tree thing like Airkid's by Hand, There is some very nice.. Well Rock things next to Airkid's fish lake I forgot who made it but it goes well as OS has a similar thing in the corner of map, Rest of map is a GIANT man with a chair next to him, Random adminium block and such.

erik1979

Reaction score
So it's no longer a staff-build. It's a community build.

@Jayfeather21 Yes of course it got finished, what do you think skyworld is?

Also, I will hold a staff-explicit build just like I previously had.
Requesting a title change from Staff-Build II to Community Build I

Nillbugwtw

Zombier than thou.
Community Admin
Donor
Reaction score
Angel is right, please be careful about posting in older threads. 1 month or older is considered a necropost(necro=dead, literally, post an a dead thread), and you may be warned for it.