Command Suggestion

ZoraArmor63

Reaction score
I think there should be a command called /profit that tells you your used points in a round versus your gained points. I think it might help when you're trying to save up points and don't want to lose points buying weapons in the process. I don't know how it might be coded, or if it's even possible.

Reactions: Amorix

Razinao

:_;
Reaction score
This would require storing two values for points per head. One before the round, one after. A little bit unnecessary.

Alkatraz did something like this a while ago on a google spreadsheet, as well as logging what items he brought, actually producing research on the points gain back then when the new killstreak points formula was implemented.

It's not entirely necessary. Neither do I think we they want to facilitate farming with weapons by giving you such a command (because it comes down to you making the most profit possible, no?)

[EDIT] I still talk very much like i'm TNT Staff still. Sorry.

Alkatraz

Reaction score
I refer you to the thread points won/lost lower down the first page of this forum.

As Razinao said, it would require tracking points at the start of the round, and for it to be a decent command, you'd also want to use it whenever, so live points.
Now, you would want to take into account when people buy stuff, so we'd need to track inventories and upgrades between round start and now.
That seems like an awful lot of extra effort, for a pretty unnecessary command.

You just need to be disciplined if you want to save points. Perhaps store your points in metal to stop you buying stuff!
If you're just interested in your point loss/gain you can do like I did and give yourself a specific inventory. After every round, rebuy that SAME inventory and record how many points you have. Rinse and repeat.
(Then go OTT and write a nice google spreadsheet to record things, including map, map type, point loss/gain, whether your team won/loss, came 1st, 2nd or 3rd, and general trend).