Combat Bar Deletion

Jolterino

'_>'
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Due to a dupe bug that recently went public, we had to disable the second "combat" bar which resulted in all the items that were being stored there being deleted. Have no fear, we have backups of all the player's items but it is a struggle to restore it all at once so if you'd like to get your items restored, please post in the thread.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.​

• Love
Reactions: Vrgin

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com
I had all emeralds + iron sword to make bbq here.
Iron sword had Sharpness/Unbreaking/Looting all on level III and Knockback/Fire Aspect all on level 2.

I think I accumulated 35 - 40 block of emeralds here - I din't always condensate emeralds.

Last edited:

Rikumaru

Reaction score
I had a 50 str 10 light and phys dmg axe with alacrity 10, 50 dex bow but forgot the secondary enchants and roughly 50 cooked porkchops.

TechnoViking

Reaction score
Bit less then a stack of arrows, stack of cooked mutton, and the only thing I really care about a 10dex 10 offstat infinity bow with a bunch of other enchants I cant remember

edit: just checked ingame, it was most likely 5 offstat on the bow, cant really remember the stats on the bow that well all I know is that I really miss that infinity xD

Last edited:

Comp

AoD Dev and Admin!
Tech Lead
Community Admin
Admin
Developer
AoD Staff
Reaction score
HELLO good news! Everyone except a few lovely people should have had their combat bar items restored into their inventory. If you are missing any items (including if you are missing items which you had in your inventory before this), please speak to a staff member.

Those who didn't have room in your inventory, staff should be getting around to doing it manually, but you may have to ask. These are the current players who didn't have room:

Amitract, wolfadius, Vrgin, FarmvilleGuy, Poeo, nottycat, _TechnoViking, Psycho

If you see yourself here, ask someone

thx