Colour_run

machinamazing

Reaction score
Name of map : Colour_run (really original i know :p) (I know Americans spell it "color" but we can agree to disagree :) )
Creator(s) : Machinamazing
Dimensions : 128*3 (however I didnt use the full 128*3 because this map was originally created for a server whose time limit for each round was 7 minutes and therefore using the full size would make the map too pro human.
Round Time : 10 minute standard (if its possible maybe the staff can reduce this if they think the limit will make the map too pro zombie)
Diggable depth of the map : This map was created so that it was not buildable at all. However in the minemaniacs build server there isnt op_blocks for every block which is why i resorted to making the perbuild nobody. However, if possible, i would make it so that it is buildable on the ground and walls except the running platforms ofcourse so that it is both runner and hiding friendly. The diggable depth would be 1 block on the ground and walls once edited. Also making it buildable on the sides so that people can reach the top would make it playable for a 10 minute round in my opinion where the map would just be a little pro zombie which should be how maps play in my opinion.
Physics : (off) standard
Which server did you build your map on? : MineManiacs build server (to see the map go onto minemaniacs build server and type in /g colour_run . However, please note this map has had a few changes onto it to adapt itself for zombie survival at minemaniacs so I am showing the original version before any alterations.)
Number of secrets : (please don't feel that secrets are required in a map) None - Secrets are my enemy :)
.lvl file : I can get one if needed but I have currently got the .dat file at the moment.
Description of map. : The map is a pro run friendly map originally created with a 7minute time limit in mind. It was inspired from the map stairs and peaks (bookcase version) because I lovelovelove those maps. It was also my first map so its not upto the standard of blocktopia's run maps but I put lots of effort into learning the basics of building commands and map making so I hope it can be considered. It has my name on the top wall of the map, if this is seen as advertising I will remove it and leave it blank or just replace it with Blocktopia xD. The map itself provides many ways for a runner to play. With a few edits like making the wall buildable and removing the adminium on the top edges of the map I think it could play well for a 10 minute round :D But I'd really appreciate feedback on how I can improve my map. I know edits will be needed on the map but if it gets accepted into BT then it'll be worth it :D Thanks :)
Screenshots of map :

Also does Blocktopia have a map making server? When i first wanted to make a map I was looking for one at BT but couldnt find one? Maybe Im bad at searching xD

Btw most of you guys wont know me but I started playing on BT on and off from like September 2010 after watching a youtube vid from Seananners lol. And I still come back to it every now and then because it still has some of my most favourite maps of any server <3

Dio4344

Reaction score
I dont know if any knows this but I believe you are from MineManiacs, Trusted I believe on MineManiacs, But anyway I like how it has pretty much every block in classic, Its very pretty. Welcome to Blocktopia Forums btw

• Agree
Reactions: Oak Milk

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
I have played this and know it to be a well made map. For now it will have to be a destroyable map (until we finish some things and update) but since it's similar to "off" and "stairs" I'm sure that won't be much of an issue.

machinamazing If you can get me a link to the .lvl file (ask the admins of the build server you created it on) I'll look it over and add it to our server.

Txboy1234

Reaction score
Btw most of you guys wont know me but I started playing on BT on and off from like September 2010 after watching a youtube vid from Seananners lol. And I still come back to it every now and then because it still has some of my most favourite maps of any server <3
And people said Youtube doesn't bring people to Blocktopia. :D

Reactions: machinamazing

machinamazing

Reaction score
I dont know if any knows this but I believe you are from MineManiacs, Trusted I believe on MineManiacs, But anyway I like how it has pretty much every block in classic, Its very pretty. Welcome to Blocktopia Forums btw
Thanks for the welcome but I'd like to clarify I was an op on MineManiacs however due to studying, exams and my general inability to time manage i resigned xD But I still play on both BT and MM when Im not busy.

And thanks Mevgin for getting the .lvl file :D