- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- WOOD_SWORD
	- BREAD|16
	- INK_SACK.15|2
	- POTION.16389|2
Random or choose kits?: Random
Screenshots:
Notes: This map is based off of the board game Clue (or Cluedo, if you prefer). This map is also based off of puns. Enjoy.
An unfinished version of the map can be found on BB @ /warp Cluedo
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dt117v3p963fw91/Cluedo'.zip

Input File:
Code:
MapName: 'Cluedo'
Author: 'froyd'
BuildTime: 180
GameTime: 600
WorldTime: 18000
WorldWeather: 1

Team0:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation:
	==: Vector
	x: -14
	y: 65
	z: -11
  ChooseKit: false
  OneKitPerRound: false
  CanDrown: true
  FallReduction: 0
  KitResetTime: 30

Team1:
  SpawnType: 0
  SpawnLocation:
	x: -14
	y: 65
	z: -11
  ChooseKit: false
  CanDrown: true
  FallReduction: 0

Centre:
  x: 2
  y: 200
  z: 44
WorldSize: 70
SkyLimit: 256
CanUseLocate: true
SurvivorRestrictedPlaceAll: false
SurvivorRestrictedBreakAll: true
HunterRestrictedPlaceAll: false
HunterRestrictedBreakAll: false

Kit:
  HunterFree:
	Scavenger:
	- WOOD_SWORD
  Juggernaut:
	Juggernaut:
	- DIAMOND_SWORD
	- BOW
	- ARROW|32
	- DIAMOND_HELMET
	- DIAMOND_CHESTPLATE
	- DIAMOND_LEGGINGS
	- DIAMOND_BOOTS
  HunterLeader:
	Mole:
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
	- STONE_SWORD
  HunterStart:
	Buttler:
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- WOOD_SWORD
	- CHAINMAIL_CHESTPLATE
	Gamekeeper:
	- BOW
	- ARROW|32
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- GOLD_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- MONSTER_EGG.95|2
	- BONE|4
	Murderer:
	- IRON_SWORD
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- POTION.8193
  SurvivorStart:
	Proffesor:
	- STONE_AXE
	- CHAINMAIL_HELMET
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- WRITTEN_BOOK|3
	- BREAD|8
	- INK_SACK.5
	Colonel:
	- BOW
	- ARROW|16
	- LEATHER_HELMET
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- INK_SACK.11|2
	Reverend:
	- LEATHER_HELMET
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- LEATHER_LEGGINGS
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- WOOD_SWORD
	- BREAD|16
	- INK_SACK.10|4
	Nurse:
	- LEATHER_CHESTPLATE
	- LEATHER_BOOTS
	- WOOD_SWORD
	- BREAD|16
	- INK_SACK.15|2
	- POTION.16389|2

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Right so I just took a quick look at all that I could and honestly, while I like the idea of the map I don't think it was executed the best it could be.

I'm not trying to be harsh in this but to me if a map was based solely off of something that should be the large feature of it. What I found is that I gravitated towards not going in the home and rather went into the secrets I could find. Something else I noticed is that is seriously looks like you didn't put much effort into the terrain of this build. From what I can see it looks like you just went into terrain, found an area you liked and then built there and copied from that.

Anyway though that is just aesthetic things that bothered me a bit. In order for me to be able to actually fully look at the map I would need to be added to your plot as there are server areas that I cannot access.

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Right so I just took a quick look at all that I could and honestly, while I like the idea of the map I don't think it was executed the best it could be.

I'm not trying to be harsh in this but to me if a map was based solely off of something that should be the large feature of it. What I found is that I gravitated towards not going in the home and rather went into the secrets I could find. Something else I noticed is that is seriously looks like you didn't put much effort into the terrain of this build. From what I can see it looks like you just went into terrain, found an area you liked and then built there and copied from that.

Anyway though that is just aesthetic things that bothered me a bit. In order for me to be able to actually fully look at the map I would need to be added to your plot as there are server areas that I cannot access.
He did mention that the plot copy was only partially completed; the map download is the complete version

froyd

Reaction score
Dessern5 said:
I'm not trying to be harsh in this but to me if a map was based solely off of something that should be the large feature of it.
I didn't mention it above, but I actually decided to build this map after binge-watching Christie's Poirot. As such the map was made to look like a tudor mansion with a large yard (much like this: http://imgur.com/yUBhC3j) I then combined this with an old plan I had had for a Clue based map
I agree that if this was based solely off of Clue it should just be a clue board, But I also think that a Clue board alone would be fairly boring and small. As for Players avoiding the house and heading straight for the tunnels, all of the tunnels connect to the house at some point, and the house contains the majority of the map's offensive supplies, as well as one very nice hiding place. I'm interested in having The possibility of close quarters combat in the house and more spread out fighting in the forest outside.

Dessern5 said:
Something else I noticed is that is seriously looks like you didn't put much effort into the terrain of this build. From what I can see it looks like you just went into terrain, found an area you liked and then built there and copied from that.
Again, I wanted this to be an upscale (albeit rundown) manor. This means flat terrain. I actually made it with WE, and I'm not too worried about it being a little rough, for one thing The trees cover up a lot of the roughness, and for another the map will be set in a "dark and stormy" night.
If other players think the terrain is too simplistic, it should be easy to add some bumps :p

Y

YouWould

The build of the map itself is great! The thoroughness astounds me, and it took me upwards of 20 minutes to explore the whole thing in creative. The kits are very balanced with the chests. I personally have no real complaints. Also, I like the red herrings, that was a good dose of humor. Overall, +1. I have no complaints.

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Hey froyd! Thanks for submitting another map!

I checked this map out on BuildBox and this map seems pretty nice aesthetics wise. The map seems pretty big so those who want to hide can choose to. Everything else that I've wanted to say was already said, and I can't think of anything else to say.

Have a +1

ShadeSlayer98

Reaction score
Hey froyd! Thank you for submitting this map!
First off the map looks wonderful! I like those hidden tunnels and the dice room. Good touch ;). Didn't see anything wrong when I was flying around the map. Kits look balance. Everything has been said so far.
So here take my +1.

Status
Not open for further replies.