Clockwork's Aristocrat Application

IQD

why we can't have nice things
Contributor
Reaction score
In-game username: ClockworkMyr

Staff references(Trusted+): DieLorelei, Darkhender
Time spent on the server: 9 days, 2 hours

How can you assure us that you understand the maturity of this player rank: Aristocrat to me is the first rank that allows people to project more of their vision of the server. Of course, this requires a considerable amount of responsibility and maturity, which I'm confident I have. I have both current and prior experience in a position of power that require those, as a former SMP Operator and current BuildBox Operator. I've also been in prior player positions (Nobility in Primordia and Citizen in SMP V3), which also required the two characteristics listed. I will admit there have been a meager couple impulse-driven instances on the server that I regret (pertaining to some economic changes and complete unpreparedness), but have apologized for and want nothing but forgiveness for them.

What notable feats on the server are you the most proud of: Single-handed construction of a settlement called Ardens Eremus with a considerable amount of additional work pending (At coordinates 850 -1150), and a couple of massive farming areas in that general area as well as a megafarm in Sancti. Vice-Mayor of Sancti as well.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: Hard working, loyal to a reasonable cause, firm advocate of the Golden Rule as well as the notion of common sense, and a man of my word.

D

DarkHender

Well since I referenced you, It's a +1.
Reasons on why I referenced you are; You're mature when needs to be and I admire that about you, you've been very active and I've seen your plans for JTE, my mind goes " Oh my word ".
Atrisocat is a rank I'd like to see you be, you'd make a great cat.

Super_Goku

ukoG_repuS
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with a 0 for now. I haven't seen you enough to give a proper judgement. (Damn time zones)

EDIT: I looked over your app a bit more and it has convinced me that I should throw in a +1 Your app looks solid and you seem to know what the rank means.

Reactions: Undefined User 7

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Yes, you're settlement with the mega-farm is right near our little town! Yes, you are a mature, reasonable player who is a pleasure to have on the server, and that I can see benefiting our server with the permissions of the rank.
/me throws a +1

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Pretty much what has been already said, you are mature, active, and have a lovely impact on the server with your work. So what can I say but "Everybody wants to be a cat Aristocrat" +1